How does your website look in different browsers?Posted on 22
I have recently come across this nifty little website called BrowserShots where you can test your web design in different browsers. This is great for web designers and web developers alike who need to save time and see what a particular website looks like on other peoples computers.
It is a free open-source online service and when you submit your web address, it will be added to the job queue. A number of distributed computers will open your website in their browser. Then they will make screenshots and upload them to the central server so you can see what your website looks like on different browsers. Its really nifty!
Browsers suported include Internet Explorer, Epiphany, Firefox, Galeon, Iceweasel, Konqueror, Opera and Safari and on different platforms including Mac and PC.
- 18 Insider Web Design Tricks to Simplify Your Process & Workflow (2)
- 7 Online Business Ideas You Can Start and Run from Home (5)
- 30 Awesome Free Web Design Resources You Must Add To Your Collection (11)
- 5 Must-Know Visionaries of Modern Graphic Design (7)
- 15 Stunning Font Combinations For Your Inspiration (9)