How does your website look in different browsers?Posted on 22
I have recently come across this nifty little website called BrowserShots where you can test your web design in different browsers. This is great for web designers and web developers alike who need to save time and see what a particular website looks like on other peoples computers.
It is a free open-source online service and when you submit your web address, it will be added to the job queue. A number of distributed computers will open your website in their browser. Then they will make screenshots and upload them to the central server so you can see what your website looks like on different browsers. Its really nifty!
Browsers suported include Internet Explorer, Epiphany, Firefox, Galeon, Iceweasel, Konqueror, Opera and Safari and on different platforms including Mac and PC.
- Black Friday + Cyber Monday Deals for Graphic Designers, Developers & Geeks (7)
- How to Optimize Your Facebook Posts for Maximum Shareability (0)
- The 4 Main UX Pitfalls to Avoid When Designing Your Website (3)
- 5 Internet Marketing Mistakes You May Be Making (4)
- 20 Font Families, 200+ Individual Fonts (Worth $1,721) Just $29 (1)