Do you use your Left or Right Brain more?Posted on 05
Do you see the dancer turning clockwise or anti-clockwise?
If clockwise, then you use more of the right side of the brain and vice versa. Most of us would see the dancer turning counter-clockwise though you can try to focus and change the direction; see if you can do it.
So do you know the whole deal between the left and right brain? The left brain is more math based and the right brain is more creative.
The first time I did this test I saw it go anti clockwise and then the second time I saw it clockwise – whatever that means I do not know. I’m an even brained individual.
To compare and see what each side of the brain does visit right brain VS the left brain.
- 16 Great Websites with Unique & Unusual Navigation (2)
- Taking UX to the Next Level in 2014: How to Exceed Customer Expectations (5)
- 4 Successful Marketing Campaigns that Rocked the World! (6)
- The Current State of Illustration and How to Succeed in 2014 (7)
- My Logo for Jerry Seinfeld shown at Superbowl Half Time (8)