Do you use your Left or Right Brain more?Posted on 05
Do you see the dancer turning clockwise or anti-clockwise?
If clockwise, then you use more of the right side of the brain and vice versa. Most of us would see the dancer turning counter-clockwise though you can try to focus and change the direction; see if you can do it.
So do you know the whole deal between the left and right brain? The left brain is more math based and the right brain is more creative.
The first time I did this test I saw it go anti clockwise and then the second time I saw it clockwise – whatever that means I do not know. I’m an even brained individual.
To compare and see what each side of the brain does visit right brain VS the left brain.
- Eyestrain and Weight Gain: How to Avoid Common Risk Factors of a Desk Job (2)
- The Most Extensive & High Quality Design Resource Bundle Ever (4)
- Content Marketing in 2015: Trends Are A-Changing (3)
- Free Vector EPS Pack of Flat Office Icons + Win More! (26)
- How to Handle Angry, Frustrated or Upset Clients (6)