How much does a graphic designer earn?Posted on 21
This is another question that I hear a lot of students asking, along with designer job definitions. My tutor directed me to this American website called Designer Salaries which tells you exactly how much each type of designer earns based on a survey of 11 000 firms conducted by AIGA over the whole of the USA over the past seven years.
How much do designers get paid?
Check out the Designer Salaries website – 2008 results out now.
- Highly Recommended: View the 42 page comprehensive (but very readable) 2007 Salary Survey Report. (PDF)
- View Short Report: Click image below.
- Flash Chart: Also worth checking out is this flash based chart that shows exactly how much each type of designer has been earning over the past seven years. It seems to be missing the years from the top of the chart but it goes from year 2000 to year 2007.
- Salary Calculator: It also has a salary calculator which is useful in determining how much you would earn if you worked in a certain state and with a certain sized agency.
- You may also be interested in the Top 10 Places to work as a graphic designer in the USA
- 21 Best Selling Script & Calligraphy Fonts – 97% Off (2)
- Free Resources for Designers and Developers – Issue #1 (1)
- 10 Top Creative Print Advertisement Campaigns (4)
- Getting Offline – In-Person Networking Tips for Design Students (4)
- Artistic Design Bundle (1000s of Popular Creative Items) – Just $29 (6)