Graphic Design Rips Offs or Inspiration?Posted on 20
Here is a list of possible graphic design rips off / homages / inspired work.
By posting this article, I am not trying to point the finger or join any witch hunt – it is food for thought – where we should draw the line between inspiration and plagiarism?
For further discussion on this topic of design plagiarism, visit the article “The secret to creativity…”
Also see this post: Design Rip Offs or Just Inspiration?
Some resources on how to deal with plagiarism and what to do if your design gets stolen.
- What to do if someone steals your work – By far the best resource I have found on this topic even if it is based on content theft.
- Web Design Plagiarism – Tips if someone steals your web design.
- What to do when someone steals your content – Based on blog article theft.
- My personal bookmarks on copyright – Many more articles that deal with the topic of plagiarism.
The ‘originals’ are on the left or on the top.
Illustration for Magazine and Myspace Ads
Graffiti to Store Signage
Graffiti Letter Style
Two clothing brands
Nissan vs Btoy
Jaws Tshirt Design
Designs to Tshirts
Cool Tapes TShirt
Art photography used by Adult Company
Disney reuses Disney
Source: You Thought We Wouldn’t Notice
Design, Inspiration, Plagiarism, Homage or Legal?
- 12 Logos Selected for Logo Lounge Book 9 (4)
- Eyestrain and Weight Gain: How to Avoid Common Risk Factors of a Desk Job (2)
- The Most Extensive & High Quality Design Resource Bundle Ever (4)
- Content Marketing in 2015: Trends Are A-Changing (3)
- Free Vector EPS Pack of Flat Office Icons + Win More! (26)