Free Gifts + Link Love + a Big Thank You to all JCD ReadersPosted on 26
Over the past 3 months, you and my other readers have made JCD grow so I am rewarding you all with some link love and if you comment this post, you will go into the draw to win 1 of 3 prizes. Each prize is a months free 16×16 ad on Just Creative Design – a small but sweet token of my appreciation.
Deadline for leaving a comment is March 4th.
Please note that this post is no way related to my $5000 Prize Giveaway Graphic Design Group Writing Project.
Thank you to all my commentators.
I value your feedback and this feedback which is what makes me blog each day! Here is some link love.
- Lauren Marie
- David Airey
- Niyaz PK
- A u d e e
- Jesus Omar
- James Chartrand
- Minty Ferret
- Contest Hub
- Welcome to Paradise
- Duane King
- Andy Smith
- Seeds For Wealth
- Marko Novak
- Chaitanya vrk
- Justin Shattuck
- Lady Omega
and those of you who didn’t leave websites (Jacob Carter, Liam, Jon, Johan, TripDragon, Scott, Tom)… Thank you as well! And just in case I missed someone, thank you too!
Thanks you to all the other blogs that I have written articles for.
- How to get paid freelance work while you are design student – on Freelance Folder – Thanks Jon.
- How to Design your own Unique Photoshop Brushes. – on Creative Curio – Thanks Lauren.
- 5 Vital Logo Design Tips – on David Airey – Thanks David.
- Must Know Shortcut Keys for Bloggers & Designers – on YouTheDesigner – Thanks Gino.
- Is Your Blog C.R.A.P? – on DailyBlogTips – Thanks Daniel.
- FREE: 5 Reasons To Offer Your Services For Free – on ProBlogger – Thanks Darren.
- (Bottom 3 have not yet been published yet, but soon).
Thank you to all who have added JCD to their blogroll.
- Creative Curio
- Lady Omega
- Positive Space Blog
Have I missed anyone?
Thank You to the Design Galleries who have featured my website.
Thank you those of you who have promoted and contributed to my Graphic Design Group Writing Project below so far.
A special thanks to Toon from Estetica Design Forums who helped alot with SEO and advertising the big project.
- An amazing writing contest has started on JustCreativeDesign.com. | Contest Hub
- How Far Will Your Blog Graphic Design Could Bring You ? » Tech At Hand
- $5000 PRIZE GIVEAWAY – Graphic Design Group Writing Project : My Blog Contest
- laughingeye » Blog Archive » competition
- $5000 Prize Giveaway for Photoshop Writers!
- Weekly Links – February 16th | Vandelay Website Design
- Graphic Design Group Writing Project still going ahead!
- Sponsorship for graphic design group writing project.
- 4 Must Have Firefox’s Extensions for Website Designer | Firewalker
- » $5000 Prize Give-Away for Writing Graphic Design Articles Graphic Design Blog & Graphics News Blog
- Jacob Cass’s $5000+ Graphic Design Group Writing Project } Group Writing Projects
- .: Designers who Blog: Design, Illustration, Photography, Web, Advertising, Branding : » Blog Archive » Just Creative Design: Group Writing Project
- Graphic Design Group Writing Project
- Goals, Achievements & Pit Falls of Just Creative Design
- Jom Design – mohdrafie
- CSS Collection » Blog Archive » $5000 Graphic Design Prize Giveaway
- Win $5000 Worth Prizes With Just Creative Design | Contest Radar
- Men with Pens Web Content Writers and Freelance Writing Services
- Meryl.net » Links: 2008-02-22
- Graphic Design Group Writing Project Giving Away $5,000 Worth of Prizes – Blog Contests, Link Contests, Any Contests
- Link Love: Win $5000 Worth of Prizes, Get a Keyword Research Guide, Know How to Price Your Services
- My Blog Contests » Blog Archive » Graphic Design Group Writing – $5000+ Prizes
- Pimp your Premium Theme: Basic Elements of Graphic Design | WP-Premiums
- Color Branding: Geographic and Niche Targeting
- Three Ambitious Group Writing Projects YOU can Participate In NOW » Reader Appreciation Project
Thank You to everyone who has ever visited Just Creative Design.
Don’t forget to comment on this post to go into the draw to win 1 of 3 free 16×16 ads on JCD.
Please email me with your 16×16 ad by the end of March so it can be used for April.
- 16 Great Websites with Unique & Unusual Navigation (1)
- Taking UX to the Next Level in 2014: How to Exceed Customer Expectations (4)
- 4 Successful Marketing Campaigns that Rocked the World! (6)
- The Current State of Illustration and How to Succeed in 2014 (7)
- My Logo for Jerry Seinfeld shown at Superbowl Half Time (8)