Graphic Design Articles and Winners!Posted on 05
The time has come to announce the winners of the $5000 Graphic Design Articles Writing Project that started just over 3 weeks ago. The winners were drawn via random.org. Congratulations to all winners!
I will be holding another great contest shortly so don’t forget to subscribe!
To view the full prize details please read the original post. Winners: To claim your prize please contact the sponsor (via links on the original post) and if you have any troubles please do not hesitate to contact me.
- Electric Guitar and all accessories
Winner: PJ from Premium WordPress Themes
- Stock Package ($500 worth of Vectors and 80 Photoshop Brushes, 55 iStock credits)
Winner: Anthony from Positive Space Blog
- ReDesign Package (Design Consultation, Logo, Header design, Advertising)
Winner: James from MenWithPens
- ReDesign Package #2 (Logo Design, Consultation, Critique, Advertising)
Winner: Meryl from Meryl.net
- One Hour Blog Consultation from DailyBlogTips
Winner: Cecile Pryor from BlogZenith
- Blog Header Design from Graphic Identity
Winner: Dexter from Techathand.net
- Blog Review from Bloggeries
Winner: Nur Ahmad Furlong from Nomad One
- Two Months advertising on JCD
Winner: John Breo from Chemist2dio
- Sandisk USB Multi Memory Card Reader for Mobiles
Winner: Liz from Learning Nerd
- Save 39% off any magazine subscription from www.myfavouritemagazines.co.uk
Winner: Jillian from Minty Ferret
- Ultimate WebMaster Pack
Winner: Andrew from WP Fun
- 260Ã—120px banner for 1 month on Freelance Folder.
Winner: Vijay from Contest Radar
- 160Ã—240 advertising spot on the MintyFerret.
Winner: Erica DeWolf from Erica DeWolf
- One Year Flickr Pro account
Winner: David Airey from David Airey
- Blog Critque and Review
Winner: Ann Smarty from SEO Smarty
- One gold subscription good for one year at GetAbstract.com
Winner: Audee from Graphic Identity
- 30 minute Skype type chat discussion on industrial design or product design
Winner: Chris Spooner from SpoonGraphics
- Three months text link advertising on Chemist2dio Labs
Winner: Jason from JasonSlater
UPDATE: 2 New prizes!
There are now 2 more prizes as I realised that I only gave out one of three prizes donated by Ann Smarty. She offered 3 gold subscriptions to GetAbstract.com however I gave all three to one person by mistake. That means there are 2 more prizes, the next winners in the list were…
Congratulations to the winners & a huge thank you to all our sponsors!
Thank you to all Sponsors
As promised in the original post, I would give away nine 16×16 advertising squares on Just Creative Design to a random nine sponsors. Please send me a 16×16 square to me by the end of March so I can put you up for the month of April. The winners of the 9 spots were:
- Chris Spooner
- Verne Ho
- Jacob Share
I also promised a pack of 80 Photoshop brushes to all sponsors… if you would like this please email me.
Read The Articles, Link Up and Subscribe
- Creative Design by committee is OK, but who wants OK? – Submitted by Jason
- 3 Devastating Mistakes that every designer makes and how to avoid them – Submitted by Lauren
- The Lucky 7 Graphic Design Stretches – Submitted by Yonatan
- Maybe Some Clients Are Just Not Ready for a Sophisticated Website – Submitted by Anthony
- 4 Must Have Firefox Extensions for Website Designers – Submitted by Firewalker
- Design Process of making a WordPress Theme – Submitted by Andrew
- Behind The Scenes of Exquisite Web Typography – Submitted by Vivien
HTML and CSS
- The Basics of (X)HTML Tags (Video Tutorial) – Submitted by Learning Nerd
- Using CSS Themes without Coding Knowledgee – Submitted by Erica
- All About Paul Rand – Submitted by David Airey (Logo Design Love Blog)
- Design Forums and Social Design Niche Social Media sites you have always wanted – Submitted by Audee
- 5 Great Social Networks for you – Submitted by Mirko
Content and Review
- How Far Will Your Blog Graphic Design Bring You? – Submitted by Dexter.
- Are You Neglecting Good Looks in Favor of Great Content? – Submitted by James
- Real Life Examples of Why Content Reigns and Design Boosts – Submitted by Meryl
- 8 Things That Intimidate Me About Graphic Design – Submitted by Ronald on Viviens Blog.
- Color Branding: Geographic and Niche Targeting – Submitted by Ann Smarty
- The Ultimate Guide To Designing In Black – Submitted by Chris
- How To Use Photoshop to make notepad sketches (tutorial) – Submitted by Verne Ho
- How to Create Vector Wings (Tutorial) – Submitted by John Breo
- Vector vs Bitmap Graphics – Submitted by Cecile
- 9 Best Practices for Email Design – Submitted by Verne Ho
- The Basic Elements of Graphic Design – Submitted by PJ
Thanks to everyone who has participated in anyway!
Also if a prize is not very applicable to you or your business, it’d be greatly appreciated if you host your own prize giveaway, so the sponsors can gain some extra exposure and link love. Your readers will thank you for it too. Who doesn’t love prizes?
What were your favourite articles?
- 16 Great Websites with Unique & Unusual Navigation (2)
- Taking UX to the Next Level in 2014: How to Exceed Customer Expectations (4)
- 4 Successful Marketing Campaigns that Rocked the World! (6)
- The Current State of Illustration and How to Succeed in 2014 (7)
- My Logo for Jerry Seinfeld shown at Superbowl Half Time (8)