Discover RSS: May 1st is RSS Awareness Day + The Official Logo I Designed For ItPosted on 27
On May 1st it is the first RSS Awareness Day. The objective of RSS Awareness Day is to get as many people as possible talking about RSS and its benefits and for them to educate the not-so-tech public about the benefits of RSS.
- Have you heard about RSS? If not, check out What Is RSS?
- If you already know about RSS, spread the word, write a blog post about it and try telling a friend or family member about RSS too. At least digg the official rss day page.
Below you can see the official logo I designed for RSS Day. You will notice the original RSS logo plus the number 1 to remind users of May 1st. You can check out more of my logo designs in my just updated portfolio. You can even read my new testimonials page. This is what Daniel (the man behind RSS Day) had to say about the logo.
Jacob did outstanding work with the logo for our RSS Day initiative. Not only was it beautiful, but it was also meaningful for the project.
Your thoughts and comments are always appreciated.
- 18 Insider Web Design Tricks to Simplify Your Process & Workflow (5)
- 7 Online Business Ideas You Can Start and Run from Home (8)
- 30 Awesome Free Web Design Resources You Must Add To Your Collection (12)
- 5 Must-Know Visionaries of Modern Graphic Design (7)
- 15 Stunning Font Combinations For Your Inspiration (12)