The 2008 Twitter StumbleUpon ExperimentPosted on 25
To find out if it is possible to get Twitter followers through the use of StumbleUpon and if so, how many reviews / thumbs up does it take till you get a noticeable increase in followers.
Get people to stumble review and/or thumbs up this twitter page to drive StumbleUpon visitors to the page.
26/5/08 – Start of experiment with 306 followers + turned Twitter Auto Follow on by asking customer support.
27/5/08 – 327 (+26) Followers
28/5/08 – 338 (+11) Followers
29/5/08 – 346 (+8) Followers
30/5/08 – 360 (+15) Followers
31/5/08 – 372 (+12) Followers
1/6/08 – 380 (+8) Followers
2/6/08 – 392 (+12) Followers
3/6/08 – 403 (+11) Followers
4/6/08 – 415 (+13) Followers
Well after 9 days of running this experiment, I received 88 new followers so I guess it is possible to get some followers through the use of Stumble Upon however the certain number can not be exact.
I was pleasantly surprised to see 9 new followers on average, per day. Thank you everyone for helping out with this experiment. You may now want to read up on What is the best social media website? Digg, SU, Delicious, Reddit : or?
- Going Freelance: Building & Branding Your Own Success [Free Class] (0)
- 3 Proven A/B Testing Tactics to Skyrocket Your Conversion Rate (0)
- FREE Wedding Invites Vector Pack Download (4)
- Bring Your Design Work to Life with this Ultimate Artistic Collection (0)
- A Lettering and Typography App for Everyone (1)