NEW WEBSITE! Logo Of The Day Launched + Prizes For YouPosted on 28
Well after one year of Just Creative Design, I have finally gotten around to launching a new website… it is called Logo Of The Day.
What is Logo Of The Day?
Logo Of The Day LOTD) is a logo design gallery that gets updated daily with only high quality logos, which is ensured by the “judges” who are myself & Jeff Fisher.
LOTD is also a high-profile logo design award scheme that rewards the best professional logos and trademarks designed throughout the world. I won’t say much more because you can read more about it on the LOTD about page.
Promote & Win!
I am offering 5 great incentives for you to promote the site – who doesn’t love prizes?
- Prize 1: 2x Photoshop World Tickets for Boston or Las Vegas (Worth $600!)
- Prize 2: 1x Copy of the book American Corporate Identity 2007 (Worth $45)
- Prize 3: 1x Copy of the book The Big Book Of Layouts (Worth $50)
- Prize 4: 1000x Business Cards From UPrinting.com (Worth $50) (Free post to US & Canada only)
- Prize 5: A signed copy of Jeff Fisher’s Book, Identity Crisis
A big thank you to Calvin from Mayhem Studios for prizes 2 & 3.
How To Enter
- To win prize 1: Write a blog post about the new LOTD website. Leave a trackback so I can track it.
- To win prize 2: Comment on your favourite logo design on the LOTD site (not this page).
- To win prize 3: Suggest a quality logo design using the form on the LOTD site.
- To win prize 4: Stumble Review the LOTD site. (Not just a thumbs up)
- To win prize 5: Subscribe to the LOTD RSS or Email feed. Comment on this post to let me know you have subscribed – honesty is the best policy.
There will be only one prize per person. The competition will run for a week or until entries have died down.
- Blogging For Startups: 7 Tips To Jump Start Your Startup Venture (4)
- 12 Logos Selected for Logo Lounge Book 9 (9)
- Eyestrain and Weight Gain: How to Avoid Common Risk Factors of a Desk Job (2)
- The Most Extensive & High Quality Design Resource Bundle Ever (5)
- Content Marketing in 2015: Trends Are A-Changing (3)