Christmas & My 21st Birthday Come At OncePosted on 23
Back in October I announced me winning the ‘Best of Continent‘ and ‘Best of Nation‘ Wolda Logo Design Award for my Just Creative Design logo. Well today I received a little something in the mail from Santa Wolda, it was my trophies and award certificates!
Just so you know… “Wolda is the innovative graphic design awards scheme that rewards the best logos and trademarks designed throughout the world and the only award scheme endorsed by ICOGRADA and more than 100 other international design associations and schools”. Read more about Wolda and the judging process here.
This came at a perfect time, just two days before Christmas and four days before my 21st birthday… it was a great surprise!
On that note, I will also take this time to wish every one a jolly good Christmas and Happy New Year! And a festive season for those who do not celebrate Christmas!
Here are a few happy snaps of me and the trophies…
- 16 Great Websites with Unique & Unusual Navigation (2)
- Taking UX to the Next Level in 2014: How to Exceed Customer Expectations (5)
- 4 Successful Marketing Campaigns that Rocked the World! (6)
- The Current State of Illustration and How to Succeed in 2014 (7)
- My Logo for Jerry Seinfeld shown at Superbowl Half Time (8)