Guess The Logo GamePosted on 09
I recently watched a game show on TV and one of the mini games shown on the program was based around guessing logos. The host showed a small segment of a recognisable logo and the contestants had to guess what the logo was.
I was quite fascinated at how you could instantly recognise the logo by being shown only a small segment of it. I’ve tried to recreate the game here in this blog post. It just goes to show how crucial an effective & recognisable logo design is for your business – unlike like these bad logo designs.
There are 10 logos in total… please do leave your guesses / thoughts in the comments.
For those who need a helping hand, I’ve provided a big clue – a logo mashup of all the logos above. Only use it if you are truely stuck or want to check your answers. Click here for clue / answers (opens in new window).
- How to Improve your Marketing Strategies according to Donald Trump (3)
- The 5 Step Logo Design Process for Designers & Clients (9)
- 16 Easy Ways to Get Your Creative Juices Flowing (11)
- The Type Lover’s Bundle: 29 Stunning Quality Fonts & Extras (4)
- The Best Printers for Graphic Designers in 2016 & How To Choose What’s Right For You (7)