Guess The Logo GamePosted on 09
I recently watched a game show on TV and one of the mini games shown on the program was based around guessing logos. The host showed a small segment of a recognisable logo and the contestants had to guess what the logo was.
I was quite fascinated at how you could instantly recognise the logo by being shown only a small segment of it. I’ve tried to recreate the game here in this blog post. It just goes to show how crucial an effective & recognisable logo design is for your business – unlike like these bad logo designs.
There are 10 logos in total… please do leave your guesses / thoughts in the comments.
For those who need a helping hand, I’ve provided a big clue – a logo mashup of all the logos above. Only use it if you are truely stuck or want to check your answers. Click here for clue / answers (opens in new window).
- Taking UX to the Next Level in 2014: How to Exceed Customer Expectations (4)
- 4 Successful Marketing Campaigns that Rocked the World! (6)
- The Current State of Illustration and How to Succeed in 2014 (7)
- My Logo for Jerry Seinfeld shown at Superbowl Half Time (8)
- The 2013 Logo of The Year + Runner Ups (9)