Vietnam Holiday PhotosPosted on 20
Throughout June and July I was on vacation travelling through Japan, Cambodia, Vietnam and New Zealand and as usual with any major trip, I share the photos and stories with you.
I posted the Cambodia photos a few weeks back and now I’ve finally had the chance to go through the Vietnam photos.
Circled in green below, you can see the places travelled to in Vietnam: Mekong Delta, Ho Chi Minh City, Cu Chi, Nha Trang, Hoi An, Hue, Hanoi, Halong Bay and Sapa along with Siem Riep & Phnom Penh in Cambodia.
Update January 25th 2010:
Due to a recent outing with our hosts, we lost a lot of files. We are currently in the process of restoring the photos, please be patient while we do so. Thank you.
- Taking UX to the Next Level in 2014: How to Exceed Customer Expectations (4)
- 4 Successful Marketing Campaigns that Rocked the World! (7)
- The Current State of Illustration and How to Succeed in 2014 (6)
- My Logo for Jerry Seinfeld shown at Superbowl Half Time (8)
- The 2013 Logo of The Year + Runner Ups (9)