How To Get Clients Using LinkedInPosted on 15
Chris Green from Freelance For Money has put together a short video clip showing how you can get clients from LinkedIn. I’ve humbly been “picked on” for the ego boost.
If you do not see the video below, click through to view it on YouTube.
Please do connect with me on LinkedIn, or if you do not have a profile, I recommend you to sign up now – not only is it a great way to network, show your experience and recommendations, it also helps you get your name at the top of search engine rankings – plus a lot more.
As for my advice, I say fill out your profile, build your network up and get recommendations – it’s really as simple as that.
Also, please feel free to join the Just Creative Design LinkedIn Group – a group for design discussion, advice & promotion.
Recommended LinkedIn Resources
- Ten Ways To Use LinkedIn To Find A Job
- LinkedIn Profile Extreme Makeover
- 100+ Smart Ways To Use LinkedIn
- LinkedIn Resources on AllTop
How has LinkedIn worked for you? Have you any more LinkedIn advice to share?
- Taking UX to the Next Level in 2014: How to Exceed Customer Expectations (4)
- 4 Successful Marketing Campaigns that Rocked the World! (7)
- The Current State of Illustration and How to Succeed in 2014 (6)
- My Logo for Jerry Seinfeld shown at Superbowl Half Time (8)
- The 2013 Logo of The Year + Runner Ups (9)