How To Get Clients Using LinkedInPosted on 15
Chris Green from Freelance For Money has put together a short video clip showing how you can get clients from LinkedIn. I’ve humbly been “picked on” for the ego boost.
If you do not see the video below, click through to view it on YouTube.
Please do connect with me on LinkedIn, or if you do not have a profile, I recommend you to sign up now – not only is it a great way to network, show your experience and recommendations, it also helps you get your name at the top of search engine rankings – plus a lot more.
As for my advice, I say fill out your profile, build your network up and get recommendations – it’s really as simple as that.
Also, please feel free to join the Just Creative Design LinkedIn Group – a group for design discussion, advice & promotion.
Recommended LinkedIn Resources
- Ten Ways To Use LinkedIn To Find A Job
- LinkedIn Profile Extreme Makeover
- 100+ Smart Ways To Use LinkedIn
- LinkedIn Resources on AllTop
How has LinkedIn worked for you? Have you any more LinkedIn advice to share?
- Black Friday + Cyber Monday Deals for Graphic Designers, Developers & Geeks (2)
- How to Optimize Your Facebook Posts for Maximum Shareability (0)
- The 4 Main UX Pitfalls to Avoid When Designing Your Website (3)
- 5 Internet Marketing Mistakes You May Be Making (2)
- 20 Font Families, 200+ Individual Fonts (Worth $1,721) Just $29 (1)