Blog Action Day 2009: Climate ChangePosted on 24
It’s that time of year again – October 15th is Blog Action Day.
Blog Action Day is an annual event that unites the world’s bloggers in posting about the same issue on the same day on their own blogs with the aim of sparking discussion around an issue of global importance. Blog Action Day 2009 will be the largest-ever social change event on the web. One day. One issue. Thousands of voices.
This year the topic is Climate Change (of which I voted for back in August) and am glad it was picked as this years topic of choice as Climate Change is effecting us all (and our children) whether we like it or not.
I don’t want to bat on like some Greenpeace activist but Blog Action Day is for a good cause and you should consider getting involved – at least check out the video below.
What can you do now?
Blog and Twitter about it, let others know about Blog Action Day and line up a story to be posted on October 15th too. Register your blog and get more information by going to the official Blog Action Day website.
You could also add a banner to the side of your blog such as the one you see on the right side bar of Just Creative Design.
- The Ultimate SEO Checklist For Launching a Brand New WordPress Website (2)
- How to Use Personalization in Email to Maximize Results + What To Expect in 2016/17. (1)
- Last Chance: Enroll in Freelancing Freedom (+ Special Offer) (2)
- ALL Udemy Courses on Sale for $10 (0)
- The Freelancing Freedom Course [Doors close Aug 30] (1)