The 2009 Logo Of The YearPosted on 13
After two weeks voting on the Top 12 Logo Designs of 2009 the voting has now closed and we are pleased to announce the 2009 Logo Of The Year.
2009 Logo Of The Year: Michael Jackson
Michael Jackson commemorative logo – from a short video clip shown on MTV.
2nd Place: Coffee
“Logo for coffee house Coffee CUP where high quality coffee is served. Notice that logo of coffee cup is made of letters “CUP”.” See it in use here.
3rd Place: Lochness
Loch Ness Partnership logo.
- Black Friday + Cyber Monday Deals for Graphic Designers, Developers & Geeks (6)
- How to Optimize Your Facebook Posts for Maximum Shareability (0)
- The 4 Main UX Pitfalls to Avoid When Designing Your Website (3)
- 5 Internet Marketing Mistakes You May Be Making (4)
- 20 Font Families, 200+ Individual Fonts (Worth $1,721) Just $29 (1)