The 2009 Logo Of The YearPosted on 13
After two weeks voting on the Top 12 Logo Designs of 2009 the voting has now closed and we are pleased to announce the 2009 Logo Of The Year.
2009 Logo Of The Year: Michael Jackson
Michael Jackson commemorative logo – from a short video clip shown on MTV.
2nd Place: Coffee
“Logo for coffee house Coffee CUP where high quality coffee is served. Notice that logo of coffee cup is made of letters “CUP”.” See it in use here.
3rd Place: Lochness
Loch Ness Partnership logo.
- Taking UX to the Next Level in 2014: How to Exceed Customer Expectations (4)
- 4 Successful Marketing Campaigns that Rocked the World! (8)
- The Current State of Illustration and How to Succeed in 2014 (7)
- My Logo for Jerry Seinfeld shown at Superbowl Half Time (8)
- The 2013 Logo of The Year + Runner Ups (9)