eBook: 10 Steps to Powerful Online Self Promotion for CreativesPosted on 10
Alex Mather’s new ebook ‘10 Steps to Powerful Online Self Promotion for Creatives‘ has just been released and it’s definitely worth checking out. I’m not here to ‘sell’ the book to you but seeing though it’s one of the most common question areas that I get asked about, I thought it was worth sharing.
Update: This eBook is no longer available.
An overview of what’s included in the book:
- How to establish a unique selling point, and become an outstanding, credible brand.
- How to build, promote and maintain the perfect online presence.
- How to set up, maintain and promote a niche blog.
- Setting up an effective mailing list.
- Setting up properly on various social media sites.
- Building large and relevant networks on social networking sites.
- Driving traffic to your sites in over 18 ways.
- Directly advertising your work for little or no money.
- Making use of online creative communities for promotion.
- Ideas on collaboration and joint ventures.
- Huge resource list aimed specifically at creative professionals.
- Much more.
The book is on sale for $27 for just three days (sale ends March 13th) and will then jump back up to $39 after the initial release. There is a 12 month money back guarantee too.
Anyway, you can make up your own mind by reading the official sales page*.
For those that do buy it, I’d love to hear your feedback.
- 18 Insider Web Design Tricks to Simplify Your Process & Workflow (2)
- 7 Online Business Ideas You Can Start and Run from Home (5)
- 30 Awesome Free Web Design Resources You Must Add To Your Collection (10)
- 5 Must-Know Visionaries of Modern Graphic Design (7)
- 15 Stunning Font Combinations For Your Inspiration (9)