Simplicity SellsPosted on 21
“Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.”
~ Leonardo da Vinci
I thoroughly enjoyed this talk by David Pogue and thought it was worth sharing. Pogue takes aim at technology’s worst interface-design offenders, and provides encouraging examples of products that get it right. To funny things up, he also bursts into song. Enjoy.
Ensure to click through to the video if you can’t see it below.
- 10 Tips To Make You A Better Web Designer (0)
- Black Friday + Cyber Monday Deals for Graphic Designers, Developers & Geeks (7)
- How to Optimize Your Facebook Posts for Maximum Shareability (2)
- The 4 Main UX Pitfalls to Avoid When Designing Your Website (3)
- 5 Internet Marketing Mistakes You May Be Making (4)