Simplicity SellsPosted on 21
“Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.”
~ Leonardo da Vinci
I thoroughly enjoyed this talk by David Pogue and thought it was worth sharing. Pogue takes aim at technology’s worst interface-design offenders, and provides encouraging examples of products that get it right. To funny things up, he also bursts into song. Enjoy.
Ensure to click through to the video if you can’t see it below.
- 7 Online Business Ideas You Can Start and Run from Home (5)
- 30 Awesome Free Web Design Resources You Must Add To Your Collection (9)
- 5 Must-Know Visionaries of Modern Graphic Design (6)
- 15 Stunning Font Combinations For Your Inspiration (9)
- 8 Essential Web Design Tactics To Convert Visitors into Paying Customers (11)