Simplicity SellsPosted on 21
“Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.”
~ Leonardo da Vinci
I thoroughly enjoyed this talk by David Pogue and thought it was worth sharing. Pogue takes aim at technology’s worst interface-design offenders, and provides encouraging examples of products that get it right. To funny things up, he also bursts into song. Enjoy.
Ensure to click through to the video if you can’t see it below.
- 21 Best Selling Script & Calligraphy Fonts – 97% Off (2)
- Free Resources for Designers and Developers – Issue #1 (1)
- 10 Top Creative Print Advertisement Campaigns (4)
- Getting Offline – In-Person Networking Tips for Design Students (4)
- Artistic Design Bundle (1000s of Popular Creative Items) – Just $29 (6)