Simplicity SellsPosted on 21
“Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.”
~ Leonardo da Vinci
I thoroughly enjoyed this talk by David Pogue and thought it was worth sharing. Pogue takes aim at technology’s worst interface-design offenders, and provides encouraging examples of products that get it right. To funny things up, he also bursts into song. Enjoy.
Ensure to click through to the video if you can’t see it below.
- A Closer Look at Native Ads & Ad Blockers (0)
- How to Create Influencer Outreach Emails that Work (0)
- 10 Smart Visual Content Ideas to Boost Traffic & Engagement (5)
- MojoThemes’ 6th Birthday Bundle: WordPress Themes, Plugins & More (1)
- The Modern Designer’s Bundle: 1000s of Pro Resources, 99% Off (3)