Simplicity SellsPosted on 21
“Simplicity is the ultimate sophistication.”
~ Leonardo da Vinci
I thoroughly enjoyed this talk by David Pogue and thought it was worth sharing. Pogue takes aim at technology’s worst interface-design offenders, and provides encouraging examples of products that get it right. To funny things up, he also bursts into song. Enjoy.
Ensure to click through to the video if you can’t see it below.
- Download Awesome Design Bundles at 85-95% off! My Top 5 (3)
- Web Design and Checkout Abandonment – Tips & Insights (3)
- Hidden Symbolism in Logo Design: 40 Creative Examples (7)
- 5 Overlooked Social Media Tips to Boost Branding, Clicks & Conversions (5)
- 7 Free Product Design e-Books from UXPin’s Library (2)