Blog Action Day 2010: WaterPosted on 14
For the past three years, Blog Action Day has been bringing the blogging world together to talk about one topic. In 2008 the topic was poverty, in 2009 it was climate change and for 2010, the topic is water.
The purpose of getting the blogging world to talk about each topic is to spark a global discussion and drive collective action. I think water is a great choice for 2010, especially with the happenings of the past year, so I thought I would do my part and raise some awareness of the world’s water crisis. It’s not much, but it all helps.
A philanthropic over and out.
- 7 Online Business Ideas You Can Start and Run from Home (5)
- 30 Awesome Free Web Design Resources You Must Add To Your Collection (10)
- 5 Must-Know Visionaries of Modern Graphic Design (6)
- 15 Stunning Font Combinations For Your Inspiration (9)
- 8 Essential Web Design Tactics To Convert Visitors into Paying Customers (11)