Blog Action Day 2010: WaterPosted on 14
For the past three years, Blog Action Day has been bringing the blogging world together to talk about one topic. In 2008 the topic was poverty, in 2009 it was climate change and for 2010, the topic is water.
The purpose of getting the blogging world to talk about each topic is to spark a global discussion and drive collective action. I think water is a great choice for 2010, especially with the happenings of the past year, so I thought I would do my part and raise some awareness of the world’s water crisis. It’s not much, but it all helps.
A philanthropic over and out.
- The Freelancing Freedom Course [Doors close Aug 30] (0)
- Best Seller Script Font Bundle – 40 Fonts at 95% Off (1)
- How Google Analytics Can Support Your Marketing Strategy in 2016 (4)
- Save Time & Money with The Professional Designer’s Toolkit (1)
- How to Improve your Marketing Strategies according to Donald Trump (3)