‘Talk Story’ Radio Show – A chat with Jacob CassPosted on 22
I’ve had the pleasure to chat to Jeni Herberger on her radio talk show ‘Talk Story’. We chatted for about an hour on a variety of topics (see below) in a very casual manner.
Please excuse the not-so-premium quality, I was calling in via Skype.
This is a quick run down on what we chat about:
- My recent Visa issues
- New York
- How I became a designer
- Why I went to Sweden as an exchange student
- How I got to New York
- How I got a job using Dribbble
- My websites & why I continue to run them
- Advice for bloggers
- Getting into social media
- What’s next for me, short & long term
- How to keep things balanced
- How I choose logos to feature on Logo Of The Day
- Working while traveling
- Freelancing vs contracting
- What matters most professionally
- Work life balance
- Life outside of work: sport / music / New York
- Important & influential people in my life
- My design process
- What make’s good design?
- What is creativity?
- Design VS Art
- Unlikely sources of inspiration
- The past & future of design
- One last thought… “Never Finish. Just Keep Going.”
Have any further questions to ask?
- How to Use Personalization in Email to Maximize Results + What To Expect in 2016/17. (2)
- Last Chance: Enroll in Freelancing Freedom (+ Special Offer) (1)
- ALL Udemy Courses on Sale for $10 (1)
- The Freelancing Freedom Course [Doors close Aug 30] (1)
- Best Seller Script Font Bundle – 40 Fonts at 95% Off (2)