Stats & Top Posts of 2010Posted on 21
Last week I featured an article outlining the top ‘all time’ posts on Just Creative Design however none of the posts featured were actually from 2010. By request, here are the top 10 most popular posts, that were actually written in 2010.
- 2010 Logo Design Trends
- Macbook Laptop Covers, Cases & Sleeves
- Branding, Identity & Logo Design Explained
- Top 12 Logo Design Mistakes To Avoid
- Top Logos of 2009 As Voted By You
- Illustrator & Type Tips Worth Knowing
- Classic Fonts For Contemporary Design
- How To Modify Fonts To Create A Unique Logo
- The 2014 Fifa World Cup Logo
- How To Create Your Own Fonts
Interesting 2010 facts
Stats are always interesting so here’s a bit of insight to the status of Just Creative Design at the end of 2010. These stats are based from January 1 to December 21, 2010.
- 27 800 RSS subscribers
- 34 430 Twitter followers
- 5940 Facebook Likes
- 1010 LinkedIn JCD Group Members
- 2, 200, 000+ unique visitors to the site
- 4, 404, 000+ page views
- 50% of the traffic came from search engines. 26% was referring sites. 20% was direct traffic.
- 2% of traffic came from a mobile device. 0.85% was from an iPhone.
- 20% of visitors use IE. Of these IE users, 11% are still using IE6.
- Average time spent on the site: 2m 26s
- Main traffic was from USA, UK, India, Canada, Australia & Brazil.
- My portfolio page was viewed over 331 000 times. Eek.
- My work was plagiarised 6 times this year (that I know of).
- 14 000 comments (Since 2008)
- Google Page Rank of 5.
Always interesting to look back, but the question now is what lies ahead? Here’s to 2011.
Happy Holidays & New Year everyone!
- How Google Analytics Can Support Your Marketing Strategy in 2016 (2)
- Save Time & Money with The Professional Designer’s Toolkit (2)
- How to Improve your Marketing Strategies according to Donald Trump (3)
- The 5 Step Logo Design Process for Designers & Clients (10)
- 16 Easy Ways to Get Your Creative Juices Flowing (11)