The 2010 Logo Of The YearPosted on 20
After a week of voting on the Top Logo Designs of 2010 the voting has now closed and we are pleased to announce the 2010 Logo Of The Year…
Logo for an exploratory group hoping to start a craft brewery in Austin! (They did!)
Credits: Helms Workshop
Six Pixels of Separation blog.
The Hope for African Children Initiative (HACI) is a pan-African effort created to address the enormous challenges faced by millions of African children who have either been orphaned by AIDS or live with parents who are sick or dying from AIDS-related illnesses.
Credits: Unknown (Please let me know if you know)
Thank you everyone for your votes! Also, please feel free to suggest a logo for your chance to win a Logo Of The Day award, or maybe even Logo Of The Year.
- The ABC of Email Management: 15 Email Tools and Tricks That Will Help You Improve Your Productivity (4)
- Massive 50 Fonts Bundle + Extras (7)
- Top Free Tools for Creating Stylish & Effective Infographics (11)
- 23 Awesome Online Resources for Design Inspiration (17)
- The Complete Professional Designer’s Toolkit – 97% Off (6)