The 2010 Logo Of The YearPosted on 20
After a week of voting on the Top Logo Designs of 2010 the voting has now closed and we are pleased to announce the 2010 Logo Of The Year…
Logo for an exploratory group hoping to start a craft brewery in Austin! (They did!)
Credits: Helms Workshop
Six Pixels of Separation blog.
The Hope for African Children Initiative (HACI) is a pan-African effort created to address the enormous challenges faced by millions of African children who have either been orphaned by AIDS or live with parents who are sick or dying from AIDS-related illnesses.
Credits: Unknown (Please let me know if you know)
Thank you everyone for your votes! Also, please feel free to suggest a logo for your chance to win a Logo Of The Day award, or maybe even Logo Of The Year.
- The Ultimate SEO Checklist For Launching a Brand New WordPress Website (2)
- How to Use Personalization in Email to Maximize Results + What To Expect in 2016/17. (1)
- Last Chance: Enroll in Freelancing Freedom (+ Special Offer) (2)
- ALL Udemy Courses on Sale for $10 (0)
- The Freelancing Freedom Course [Doors close Aug 30] (1)