The 2010 Logo Of The YearPosted on 20
After a week of voting on the Top Logo Designs of 2010 the voting has now closed and we are pleased to announce the 2010 Logo Of The Year…
Logo for an exploratory group hoping to start a craft brewery in Austin! (They did!)
Credits: Helms Workshop
Six Pixels of Separation blog.
The Hope for African Children Initiative (HACI) is a pan-African effort created to address the enormous challenges faced by millions of African children who have either been orphaned by AIDS or live with parents who are sick or dying from AIDS-related illnesses.
Credits: Unknown (Please let me know if you know)
Thank you everyone for your votes! Also, please feel free to suggest a logo for your chance to win a Logo Of The Day award, or maybe even Logo Of The Year.
- 18 Insider Web Design Tricks to Simplify Your Process & Workflow (5)
- 7 Online Business Ideas You Can Start and Run from Home (8)
- 30 Awesome Free Web Design Resources You Must Add To Your Collection (12)
- 5 Must-Know Visionaries of Modern Graphic Design (7)
- 15 Stunning Font Combinations For Your Inspiration (12)