The 2010 Logo Of The YearPosted on 20
After a week of voting on the Top Logo Designs of 2010 the voting has now closed and we are pleased to announce the 2010 Logo Of The Year…
Logo for an exploratory group hoping to start a craft brewery in Austin! (They did!)
Credits: Helms Workshop
Six Pixels of Separation blog.
The Hope for African Children Initiative (HACI) is a pan-African effort created to address the enormous challenges faced by millions of African children who have either been orphaned by AIDS or live with parents who are sick or dying from AIDS-related illnesses.
Credits: Unknown (Please let me know if you know)
Thank you everyone for your votes! Also, please feel free to suggest a logo for your chance to win a Logo Of The Day award, or maybe even Logo Of The Year.
- Feng Shui Design Tips & Techniques for Your Office & Life (4)
- Movie Review: “Print the Legend” Offers a Peek Behind the Home 3D Printing Revolution (2)
- Web Site Designs From Around The World – 17 Highlights (8)
- Surprise & Delight your Customers: 10 Awesome Examples (10)
- 20 All New Best Selling Fonts inc. Web Fonts. $1894 down to $29! (2)