Japan TributePosted on 11
In response, I created a small tribute piece which I shared on Dribbble and soon after on Twitter. I found it humbling to see people changing their Facebook & Twitter profile pictures to this image to show their support. I thought I would officially share the image & source here for people to use as they wish.
Update 15/3/11: USD$13,000+ raised via SecondLife.
It is great to see people using this artwork to help raise funds for Japan. I thought it was worth noting here that people are buying virtual goods (t-shirts, tattoos, etc.) with this design on it as an innovative way to raise funds for Japan. Since launching they have raised over USD$13,000! Thanks to Damara of 90Degrees for organising this! More information here.
Update 28/3/11: CC0 1.0 Universal (CC0 1.0)
This image is released under the CC0 1.0 Universal License.
Thank you and my condolences for all affected by this disaster.
- Boost Your Brand’s Reputation with Social Media Brand Advocates – Here’s How (2)
- 21 Best Selling Script & Calligraphy Fonts – 97% Off (3)
- Free Resources for Designers and Developers – Issue #1 (1)
- 10 Top Creative Print Advertisement Campaigns (4)
- Getting Offline – In-Person Networking Tips for Design Students (6)