Japan TributePosted on 11
In response, I created a small tribute piece which I shared on Dribbble and soon after on Twitter. I found it humbling to see people changing their Facebook & Twitter profile pictures to this image to show their support. I thought I would officially share the image & source here for people to use as they wish.
Update 15/3/11: USD$13,000+ raised via SecondLife.
It is great to see people using this artwork to help raise funds for Japan. I thought it was worth noting here that people are buying virtual goods (t-shirts, tattoos, etc.) with this design on it as an innovative way to raise funds for Japan. Since launching they have raised over USD$13,000! Thanks to Damara of 90Degrees for organising this! More information here.
Update 28/3/11: CC0 1.0 Universal (CC0 1.0)
This image is released under the CC0 1.0 Universal License.
Thank you and my condolences for all affected by this disaster.
- Feng Shui Design Tips & Techniques for Your Office & Life (4)
- Movie Review: “Print the Legend” Offers a Peek Behind the Home 3D Printing Revolution (2)
- Web Site Designs From Around The World – 17 Highlights (8)
- Surprise & Delight your Customers: 10 Awesome Examples (10)
- 20 All New Best Selling Fonts inc. Web Fonts. $1894 down to $29! (2)