HP PC Winner Announced – USD$3607 Raised!Posted on 21
Nearly four weeks after launching the HP PC Elitebook fundraiser / giveaway, I’m pleased to announced that due to the generous support of 142 individuals we have managed to raise USD $3607 for the Eastern Australian Flood Victims, which was $670 over the original goal! Thank you!
All donations will be going to the Queensland Premier’s Disaster Relief Appeal and I will post the receipt of donation here once I get it back from them.
Special thanks to Maciej Mizgalski, David Leggett, Melanie Lohan, SV Workforce & Timothy Myers whom all donated $100 or more.
In other philanthropic news, the Japan Tribute image I released last week, has since gone on to raise over USD$15,000 in funds via virtual sales on SecondLife which to say the least, is amazing. It’s also great to hear Rotary Clubs are using the image to raise funds to send Shelterboxes to Japan. Thank you all for your support!
Anyway, without further a do, the winner of the HP Elitebook 8740w, via random draw is…
Update: Denise’s Response
“OMFG!! I just won a HP laptop from @justcreative ‘s contest! Happy Dance!”
Congratulations and thank you all for your support! ‘Till next time.
- Download Awesome Design Bundles at 85-95% off! My Top 5 (3)
- Web Design and Checkout Abandonment – Tips & Insights (3)
- Hidden Symbolism in Logo Design: 40 Creative Examples (7)
- 5 Overlooked Social Media Tips to Boost Branding, Clicks & Conversions (5)
- 7 Free Product Design e-Books from UXPin’s Library (2)