‘Brand Perfect Tour’ & ‘Voices That Matter’ Design ConferencesPosted on 23
Design conferences are a great way to get motivated & stay ahead in this extremely fast moving industry. Today I wanted to share with you two great conferences and some exclusive discounts to them, as well as an opportunity to win some free tickets to each.
1. ‘Brand Perfect Tour’ Branding Conference
The Brand Perfect Tour brings together brands, brand managers, directors, designers and developers in a unique forum of communication and discovery – An open exchange of strategies and technologies designed to improve brand consistency and the user experience in the digital landscape.
20% Discount & 6 Free VIP tickets (worth $395 each)
I have 6 free VIP tickets to give away to the NYC conference being held on June 22nd. To qualify for the free ticket, you must be a brand director/manager from an established company or a Creative Director. If you do not qualify for the free ticket, you can still get a 20% discount by using the code ‘JC’ at checkout, valid to June 1st. Reserve your place here.
For info on how to win a free VIP ticket, see the bottom of this post. Entries now closed.
2. ‘Voices That Matter’ Web Design Conference
Update: This year’s conference has been cancelled due to low attendance.
Last year I went to the Voices That Matter Conference in San Francisco and it was a great experience. It was a very ‘hands on’ detailed look at specific aspects of the web design industry which was spoken by people very well versed in the industry – all published authors.
Anyway, the good news is that the Voices That Matter Web Design Conference conference is being held again this year on June 27-28th in San Francisco. Participants can expect to gain insights on the best approaches on designing for mobile, social media, HTML5 and CSS3, content strategy, grids, typography, fonts, workflow, user experience, and more.
$200 Special Discount & Free Ticket!
As someone that reads Just Creative Design, you can save $100 (new registrations only) off the conference fee by using the discount code ‘WSBLOGS’. If you register by May 27th you can save another $100 off too!
For those looking to win the one free ticket, see the bottom of this post.
Other Recommended Conferences
I’ve made an effort to attend (and speak at) a number of conferences over the past few years and I wanted to share my favourite ones with you, so you can put them on your radar for now and in the future.
- Semi Permanent (Australia, NZ)
- agIdeas (Melbourne, Australia)
- 99% (NYC, USA)
- Brand New (USA)
- TED (Worldwide)
For a more detailed list of worldwide conferences, see Smashing Mag’s 2011 upcoming conferences post.
Win A Ticket!
Like I mentioned, I have 6 free VIP tickets to give away for the ‘Brand Perfect Tour’ and 1 free one for the’ Voices That Matter’ Conference.
To enter (Entries now closed)
1. ‘Like’ Just Creative Design on Facebook. You can click through or if reading this on my blog, you can do that below.
2. Post a comment here on this post, letting me know which ticket you would like to win. If you are applying for the Brand Perfect Tour, please leave your job title & company link as well. Please only post if you can get to the event (flights not included) and you meet the organiser’s requirements.
Winners will be drawn randomly & contacted by the email address left in the comment field below. Winners will also be announced on this post. Let me know if you have any questions. Good luck!
Winners of Brand Perfect Tour NYC VIP Tickets
Congrats to the winners of the Brand Perfect Tour NYC VIP tickets:
- Eric Ashley
- Josh Broton
- Deja Engel
- Josh Hay
- Robert Blaskko
- Nick Sloggett
Winner of Voices That Matter ticket
- Susan was the winner but since the conference was cancelled will instead be receiving some books on the topic.
- Boost Your Brand’s Reputation with Social Media Brand Advocates – Here’s How (2)
- 21 Best Selling Script & Calligraphy Fonts – 97% Off (3)
- Free Resources for Designers and Developers – Issue #1 (1)
- 10 Top Creative Print Advertisement Campaigns (4)
- Getting Offline – In-Person Networking Tips for Design Students (6)