Podcast InterviewPosted on 16
I was recently interviewed for the 12th episode of the CrueCast podcast show. If you wish to listen to the informal, conversational podcast, you can do so by clicking the previous link or listen to it on iTunes (view in iTunes).
My interview starts around the ’33:00 minutes left’ mark.
Questions from the podcast
- Where do you find your inspiration and what goes into your logo design process?
- How many sketches or mockups do you think are enough?
- What, in your opinion, constitutes a good logo?
- Why do you choose to use Dribbble over other services out there?
- How much time and effort do you find yourself putting into networking?
- What is your average conversion rate for turning someone from a prospect or connection into a client?
- Do you prefer working in an agency or studio setting over freelancing? Why not fully embrace freelancing full-time?
- Being from Sydney then moving to the U.S., what is your take on the U.S. job market compared to Australia?
- We’ve noticed you happen to take in a lot of work, do you tend to take all requests whether or not you have a pre-existing relationship with them? Do you think it is watering down your prospect pool?
- How do you publish most of your work?
- How would you structure content within a portfolio?
- What is Opensky.com?
Dribbble Invite Contest
Let me know if you have any other questions.
- 7 Online Business Ideas You Can Start and Run from Home (5)
- 30 Awesome Free Web Design Resources You Must Add To Your Collection (9)
- 5 Must-Know Visionaries of Modern Graphic Design (6)
- 15 Stunning Font Combinations For Your Inspiration (9)
- 8 Essential Web Design Tactics To Convert Visitors into Paying Customers (11)