The Future Looks BrightPosted on 21
If you were to look in The Sydney Morning Herald this Sunday (June 20th) you would have found my mug inside, with a short article alongside it, focused on the topic of gap years.
The article talks about my experiences and lessons learned from my gap year spent in Sweden in 2006, and how it helped me land a job in NYC. For those soon to graduate, it could be worth reading.
For those playing at home, the article was published on Page 4 of the pullout ‘HSC Guide’.
Thanks to @santoscreative for sending through the article.
And hey, at least I wasn’t dorking it up on the front page this time.
- 6 Lessons I Learned in Design School That I Still Use Today (3)
- 24 New Exceptional Quality Font Families for 99% Off ($29) (1)
- 10 Best Free Online Courses for Web Designers (13)
- Free Hand-Picked Resources for Designers and Developers – June Edition (2)
- Ultimate Guide To Writing a Blog Post People Will Definitely Share (18)