Top 10 Fast Food, Luxury, Soft Drink & Retail Brands ComparedPosted on 13
I was approached by Dona Collins* to see if I would like an infographic design completed on the topic of my choice. After some consideration, I pointed her to Ogilvy’s ‘Top 100 Brandz‘ document and after some discussion we decided to focus on the four consumer brand categories; fast food, luxury, soft drinks and retail.
Below you can see an infographic comparing the value of the top 10 brands in these categories, and then all of the brands compared together. The infographic also shows how each brand’s value has changed since the previous year.
Click on the image below to see the infographic in full.
If you want more infographics, feel free to check out these infographic & visualisation blogs.
*Dona Collins is a financial writer for CreditLoan.com, a part time blogger and an infographic designer.
- 6 Lessons I Learned in Design School That I Still Use Today (0)
- 24 New Exceptional Quality Font Families for 99% Off ($29) (2)
- 10 Best Free Online Courses for Web Designers (11)
- Free Hand-Picked Resources for Designers and Developers – June Edition (2)
- Ultimate Guide To Writing a Blog Post People Will Definitely Share (17)