Top 10 Fast Food, Luxury, Soft Drink & Retail Brands ComparedPosted on 13
I was approached by Dona Collins* to see if I would like an infographic design completed on the topic of my choice. After some consideration, I pointed her to Ogilvy’s ‘Top 100 Brandz‘ document and after some discussion we decided to focus on the four consumer brand categories; fast food, luxury, soft drinks and retail.
Below you can see an infographic comparing the value of the top 10 brands in these categories, and then all of the brands compared together. The infographic also shows how each brand’s value has changed since the previous year.
Click on the image below to see the infographic in full.
If you want more infographics, feel free to check out these infographic & visualisation blogs.
*Dona Collins is a financial writer for CreditLoan.com, a part time blogger and an infographic designer.
- A Closer Look at Native Ads & Ad Blockers (0)
- How to Create Influencer Outreach Emails that Work (0)
- 10 Smart Visual Content Ideas to Boost Traffic & Engagement (7)
- MojoThemes’ 6th Birthday Bundle: WordPress Themes, Plugins & More (1)
- The Modern Designer’s Bundle: 1000s of Pro Resources, 99% Off (3)