New Subscribe Feature on FacebookPosted on 23
Another recent bonus feature was the subscribe button which now means anyone can ‘subscribe’ to people’s posts on Facebook – even if you are not friends. This is a great way to get around the 5000 friends cap.
If you wish to get my updates on Facebook – mainly focused on design resources – then head to my profile and click ‘Subscribe’ in the top right corner.
Other places you can find me on the Interwebs:
- Google Plus / Buzz – Add me here to join in on discussions & to follow my articles and Twitter updates.
- Twitter – Follow me here to receive many design related resources & links. By far the most active place I am on the web. Updated multiple times a day.
- Facebook – Join me here to stay connected & receive links I share. The second most active place I am on the web. Updated multiple times a day.
- Just Creative Design Facebook Fanpage – Join the Fanpage to get updates via Facebook on new articles I post on Just Creative Design along with other articles and posts.
- Logo Of The Day Facebook Fanpage – Join the fan club to get updates via Facebook on new logos I post on Logo Of The Day. Updated daily.
- Logo Of The Day Twitter – Join this if you prefer only to get Logo Of The Day updates, rather than all my other Twitter links. Updated daily.
- LinkedIn – Join for business networking.
- Just Creative Design LinkedIn Group – Join this group to promote your own articles, ask questions and to discuss the business of design.
- StumbleUpon – Add me here to see what websites I deem worthy of a thumbs up.
- Delicious – Add me here to see bookmarked links I think I’ll need to come back to later. Updated daily.
- Vimeo – Add me here to get updated whenever I make a video.
You can keep track of most of the above sites & profiles at JacobCass.com
- Blogging For Startups: 7 Tips To Jump Start Your Startup Venture (7)
- 12 Logos Selected for Logo Lounge Book 9 (10)
- Eyestrain and Weight Gain: How to Avoid Common Risk Factors of a Desk Job (2)
- The Most Extensive & High Quality Design Resource Bundle Ever (5)
- Content Marketing in 2015: Trends Are A-Changing (3)