Future of Web Design NYC 2011Posted on 12
Conferences are a great way to stay up to date and this is especially true for one of the fastest moving industries in the world; web design.
This year, Just Creative Design is partnering up with Carsonified to promote their yearly annual conference, Future of Web Design (FOWD). This year it is being held at New World Stages in NYC on 7th – 9th November.
What to expect
- 33 Sessions, 2 Days, 2 Tracks, 4 Workshops
- Industry leading specialist speakers including Ryan Carson, Dave Shea, Cameron Moll, Tina Roth Eisenberg & many more.
- Talks on HTML5, CSS3, Typography, Interface Design, UX, Accessibility, Wireframing and more.
- More info on the official FOWD 2011 site or you can check out the 2010 highlights.
10% off tickets
As a media partner, JCD can get you 10% off the 2 day conference pass, simply enter ‘JCD10′ as the promo code on the Register Page. If you are having trouble getting time off work, be sure to check out the ‘Convince your boss PDF‘.
If you are going, I will see you there! If not, check back on Just Creative Design for a short summary after the event.
- Taking UX to the Next Level in 2014: How to Exceed Customer Expectations (4)
- 4 Successful Marketing Campaigns that Rocked the World! (6)
- The Current State of Illustration and How to Succeed in 2014 (7)
- My Logo for Jerry Seinfeld shown at Superbowl Half Time (8)
- The 2013 Logo of The Year + Runner Ups (9)