Recent Work: Appex.no Brand IdentityPosted on 27
Last year I created the brand identity for Appex.no and just recently had the pleasure to meet the client for the first time here in NYC. They showed me what they had done with the brand identity I created for them and was very impressed, especially with the responsive website.
Appex (Application Exchange) does mobile development & multimedia as well as supports, operates and hosts applications for small and medium sized businesses, both on premises and from the cloud. Based in Haugesund, Norway.
Below you can see the stationery, office, building & website of Appex.no. Also be sure to check out the logo animation video at the bottom.
Comments, questions & thoughts always welcome.
Logo Animation Video
If you can’t see the video below, click through to view on Vimeo.
- 6 Lessons I Learned in Design School That I Still Use Today (3)
- 24 New Exceptional Quality Font Families for 99% Off ($29) (1)
- 10 Best Free Online Courses for Web Designers (13)
- Free Hand-Picked Resources for Designers and Developers – June Edition (2)
- Ultimate Guide To Writing a Blog Post People Will Definitely Share (18)