Recent Work: Appex.no Brand IdentityPosted on 27
Last year I created the brand identity for Appex.no and just recently had the pleasure to meet the client for the first time here in NYC. They showed me what they had done with the brand identity I created for them and was very impressed, especially with the responsive website.
Appex (Application Exchange) does mobile development & multimedia as well as supports, operates and hosts applications for small and medium sized businesses, both on premises and from the cloud. Based in Haugesund, Norway.
Below you can see the stationery, office, building & website of Appex.no. Also be sure to check out the logo animation video at the bottom.
Comments, questions & thoughts always welcome.
Logo Animation Video
If you can’t see the video below, click through to view on Vimeo.
- Taking UX to the Next Level in 2014: How to Exceed Customer Expectations (4)
- 4 Successful Marketing Campaigns that Rocked the World! (8)
- The Current State of Illustration and How to Succeed in 2014 (7)
- My Logo for Jerry Seinfeld shown at Superbowl Half Time (8)
- The 2013 Logo of The Year + Runner Ups (9)