Recent Work: Appex.no Brand IdentityPosted on 27
Last year I created the brand identity for Appex.no and just recently had the pleasure to meet the client for the first time here in NYC. They showed me what they had done with the brand identity I created for them and was very impressed, especially with the responsive website.
Appex (Application Exchange) does mobile development & multimedia as well as supports, operates and hosts applications for small and medium sized businesses, both on premises and from the cloud. Based in Haugesund, Norway.
Below you can see the stationery, office, building & website of Appex.no. Also be sure to check out the logo animation video at the bottom.
Comments, questions & thoughts always welcome.
Logo Animation Video
If you can’t see the video below, click through to view on Vimeo.
- A Closer Look at Native Ads & Ad Blockers (0)
- How to Create Influencer Outreach Emails that Work (1)
- 10 Smart Visual Content Ideas to Boost Traffic & Engagement (6)
- MojoThemes’ 6th Birthday Bundle: WordPress Themes, Plugins & More (1)
- The Modern Designer’s Bundle: 1000s of Pro Resources, 99% Off (3)