BrightLounge.TV Video Podcast InterviewPosted on 13
I was recently interviewed on BrightLounge TV, which is a website focused on providing “relaxing video podcasts on the topics of design, startups and technology”. The questions I answer in the video are outlined below. The video is also combined with some great freelance travel tips from the interviewers, Bryan & Catalina.
My interview goes for about 12 minutes starting at 9:35. You can view it below or much larger over on BrightLounge.
- How did you get started with identity design?
- What was your first experience with a big client like?
- Have you ever had an experience with a client who had strange expectations or made awkward requests that you wouldn’t have expected?
- What is one piece of advice you would give to freelancers getting started with identity design? Is there anything that you learned the hard way?
- What is the role of identity design in social change? Can you brand a cause and change people’s behavior or attitude about it?
- What do you do to turn a logo design project into a long term commitment with the client where you continue to work more on things like their overall branding strategy?
- During your travels, have you noticed any kind of cultural differences in how the idea of identity design has evolved and is being implemented? Anything you haven’t expected?
- Where have you traveled? A traveler like you probably has a really cool story related to your experiences in a different country. Tell us some of those stories.
- When you travel, how do you optimize your workflow, if you have to also work on a project while traveling? Any tips for traveling freelancers?
- Besides traveling, what else do you enjoy doing in your free time?
- What is something that excites you right now, it can be anything, doesn’t need to be related to design.
Let me know if you have any other questions!
Comments are closed.