Top 12 Logos of 2011 As Voted By YouPosted on 03
What logo do you believe should win the 2011 Logo Of The Year? Cast your vote at the bottom of this post. Voting closes January 31st.
And just so you know, we are always accepting new logo submissions. Feel free to suggest a logo for a chance to win the Logo Of The Day award.
Bread & Breakfast is a coffee shop / bakery that serves breakfast all day (after all – it is the most important meal!), and sells bread and baked goods. The aim was to create a logo that will combine the two elements of business (bakery and coffee shop) without creating an overload of visuals. The positive/negative design of the coffee cup and the bread image that is created by the coffee itself, along with the use of light blue and brown, create the desired combination that we set out to design.
Credits: Sigal Vilenski
Fork & Knife Restaurant
Credits: Nick Sickelton
Credits: FutureBrand Buenos Aires
“Edgeboard are handmade chopping boards from the Northern Beaches in NSW that possess a special feature; an edge which you use to slide off the chopped food against. They use a natural anti-bacterial wood sourced form the Byron Shire.
“The identity is based on the board’s special feature, the edge, and the brand comes to life using the edge in any any application. A simple, structured logo is used in combination with textured and environmentally friendly stocks.” See in use.
Fashion Law Institute is a new center at Fordham Law School in New York that will train and advise designers, lawyers and design students in areas of the law affecting the fashion industry.
As surprising as it seems, thanks to the charity Fine Cell Work, hundreds of UK prison inmates fill their hours sewing cushions and quilts. They earn money, gain skills and create a real sense of community. The logo we created for Fine Cell Work came from the contrasting worlds of UK prison life and needlework.
Credits: The Partners
It’s a logo for Polish blog about wine – lampkawina.com. In Polish, for glass of wine we use to say “lamp of wine”.
Credits: Richard Arthur Stewart
CityTech IT Consultants, Chicago.
December: Bright Carrot
Cast Your Vote:
What logo should win the 2011 Logo Of The Year?
- Fork & Knife (17%, 296 Votes)
- Bed & Breakfast (13%, 227 Votes)
- Peru (12%, 208 Votes)
- Fashion Law Institute (11%, 189 Votes)
- Radio (10%, 186 Votes)
- Bright Carrot (10%, 172 Votes)
- Edgeboard (9%, 167 Votes)
- Fine Cell Work (6%, 114 Votes)
- City Tech (5%, 87 Votes)
- Fast Eddies (5%, 83 Votes)
- The New Record (2%, 30 Votes)
- Lamp of Wine (0%, 25 Votes)
Total Voters: 1,784
- Going Freelance: Building & Branding Your Own Success [Free Class] (0)
- 3 Proven A/B Testing Tactics to Skyrocket Your Conversion Rate (0)
- FREE Wedding Invites Vector Pack Download (3)
- Bring Your Design Work to Life with this Ultimate Artistic Collection (0)
- A Lettering and Typography App for Everyone (1)