The 2011 Logo Of The YearPosted on 01
After a month of voting on the Top Logo Designs of 2011 the voting has now closed and I am pleased to announce the 2011 Logo Of The Year.
The 2011 Logo Of The Year
The Runner Up
Bread & Breakfast is a coffee shop / bakery that serves breakfast all day and sells bread and baked goods. The aim was to create a logo that will combine the two elements of business (bakery and coffee shop) without creating an overload of visuals. The positive/negative design of the coffee cup and the bread image that is created by the coffee itself, along with the use of light blue and brown, create the desired combination that we set out to design.
Credits: Sigal Vilenski
Peru country branding.
Credits: FutureBrand Buenos Aires
Thank you everyone for your votes! Also, please feel free to suggest a logo for your chance to win a Logo Of The Day award, or maybe even Logo Of The Year.
- How to Use Personalization in Email to Maximize Results + What To Expect in 2016/17. (2)
- Last Chance: Enroll in Freelancing Freedom (+ Special Offer) (1)
- ALL Udemy Courses on Sale for $10 (1)
- The Freelancing Freedom Course [Doors close Aug 30] (1)
- Best Seller Script Font Bundle – 40 Fonts at 95% Off (2)