JUST™ Rebranding!Posted on 29
My old business name ‘Just Creative Design’ will be replaced by ‘JUST CREATIVE’ and the domain name will also change to http://justcreative.com which I bought off a domain squatter a few months back.
In fact, you are already on the new domain name!
Erasing The Pencil
It is sad to announce that I will be dropping my award winning & often plagiarised JCD pencil logo. (Did you ever see the J,C,D or pencil in the logo?) It’s a real shame to leave it behind, but it’s time to move on to brighter pastures.
I felt I needed a new look, one that was more more modern, professional, clean, streamlined and with personality. With this said, today I wanted to give a sneak peak into the new brand look coming for JUST CREATIVE.
You can see the new logo above, and below in context on my new ‘Luxe’ business cards, courtesy of Moo (10% off link). You will also notice my new email address which is jacob[AT]justcreative[DOT]com.
More surprises to come with the website launch so stay tuned. Feedback always welcome!
- Download Awesome Design Bundles at 85-95% off! My Top 5 (1)
- Web Design and Checkout Abandonment – Tips & Insights (3)
- Hidden Symbolism in Logo Design: 40 Creative Examples (7)
- 5 Overlooked Social Media Tips to Boost Branding, Clicks & Conversions (5)
- 7 Free Product Design e-Books from UXPin’s Library (2)