Logo Design Process PodcastPosted on 12
A few words from Wes McDowell about a recent Podcast I did with Deep End Design…
Last week I had the pleasure of being able to sit down with Just Creative’s Jacob Cass and talk logo design. Sure, we happen to be on opposite ends of the country, but through the magic of Skype, we made it work.
I am a co-host of “The Deeply Graphic DesignCast,” a podcast for graphic & web designers, and the idea of talking shop with Jacob was just too good to pass up. So I asked if he would like to join us for our next episode, and he graciously agreed. The result is a pretty compelling listen.
Jacob’s episode, which is all about the logo design process is now live and available for free download on iTunes. He gives a lot of great insights into his process, as well as client relations and how he prices his jobs. If you are a fan of Jacob’s work, then you won’t want to miss it!
- 16 Great Websites with Unique & Unusual Navigation (2)
- Taking UX to the Next Level in 2014: How to Exceed Customer Expectations (4)
- 4 Successful Marketing Campaigns that Rocked the World! (6)
- The Current State of Illustration and How to Succeed in 2014 (7)
- My Logo for Jerry Seinfeld shown at Superbowl Half Time (8)