Win a HP ENVY 14 Spectre LaptopPosted on 04
I was recently invited to attend a ‘top secret’ event held by HP. They emailed me and asked if I would like to attend an exciting ‘hunt’ between 4 and 8pm on a Thursday afternoon, at an undisclosed location. They were extremely vague about the event and they said to just show up, “it would be worth it”. Knowing how HP works with PR, I agreed and showed up.
What was to follow was a set of extraordinary events, especially if you know how the company Accomplice works – the company that runs the show / hunt / tour / experience. Without giving too much away the hunt consisted of a variety of random, extremely funny events and objects. A few are outlined below.
Singing Italian construction workers, fortune cookies, live frogs, 3D maps found in locked boxes held by paranoid bums, Russians on the the run from the police, USB sticks with self exploding videos, blind men giving directions, albino midgets holding lemons and flying snakes.
With a line up like that you can just imagine how interesting, weird & fun the tour was – I highly recommend checking out Accomplice if you are in New York, London or Hollywood.
Anyway, at the end of the hunt, a winner was chosen from our group to win a HP Spectre laptop. Unfortunately I didn’t win, however I do have one to give away! Check out the photos and how to win below. (Entries now closed)
About the HP ENVY 14 Ultrabook
- It has scratch-resistant glass on three surfaces for a stunning look
- Beautiful 14” inch high definition display and up to 9 hours of battery life
- Beats Audio sound technology, designed by HP with Dr. Dre and Jimmy Iovine, and an analog dial to adjust audio levels
- Backlit keyboard for those late nights
Win a HP ENVY 14 of your own. (Now Closed)
I’d love to get some feedback on my blog and how it is currently running, so to enter, simply let me know what things you think could be improved on my blog. Let me know what you like, don’t like and what you would like to see (or not see) on the blog. Simply leave your comment below, that’s it!
- Only USA residents can enter
- Only one entry per person
- The winner will be drawn from the best ten answers
- The winner will need to fill out a a W-9 tax form
- The winner will be emailed directly and announced on this post on May 20th
Congratulations to Stan Banks of Delaware, the winner of the HP Envy. Thank you everyone else for your entries, and may the odds ever be in your favour.
Prizes and promotional support was provided by HP. I was not compensated for this post in any way. Good luck!
- 10 Top Brands That Went Flat in 2014 and Why (9)
- Feng Shui Design Tips & Techniques for Your Office & Life (4)
- Movie Review: “Print the Legend” Offers a Peek Behind the Home 3D Printing Revolution (2)
- Web Site Designs From Around The World – 17 Highlights (9)
- Surprise & Delight your Customers: 10 Awesome Examples (10)