Costa Rica PhotosPosted on 16
In April, I spent two weeks in Costa Rica, traveling around Guanacaste province. I took about 900 photos on my Sony NEX 5N (a great portable cam!) and have have finally filtered through them. Feel free to check out the album on Facebook, which features forty of my favourites.
Costa Rica is definitely an awesome place to visit and below were some of my highlights:
- White water tubing
- ATV riding
- Volcano exploring (mud, steam, etc.)
- Bathing in the hot springs
- Backwards abseiling
- Rock climbing
- Horseback riding
- Hiking & exploring the rainforests
- Off road four-wheel driving
- Riding an ox
- Tarzan swinging into a refreshing pool
- Driving around from place to place
- Interacting with nature, monkeys & wildlife
- Surfing Tamarindo
- Watching the amazing sunsets
- Enjoying Costa Rican food & culture
- and of course relaxing at the pool & beach.
Have you been to Costa Rica? There was plenty I missed and would love to explore the rest of the country. What would you recommend? If you haven’t been, I highly recommend it!