Logo Lounge Vol. 7 ArrivesPosted on 06
Last September, I wrote about how six of my logos and a case study were to be featured in the next edition of the Logo Lounge series, that being Logo Lounge 7. Well, I’ve just recently received the hard cover book in the mail and thought I’d share a few snaps.
You can read the case study of the logo I created for Menu Cover Depot here in image format (not in text format unfortunately).
You can purchase this book on Amazon for $29.50.
This makes a total of 29 logos of mine that have been published in Logo Lounge’s books, as outlined below. Quite humbling!
- Logo Lounge Vol. 6 (6 logos)
- LogoLounge Vol. 5 (2 logos)
- LogoLounge Master Library – Shapes & Symbols (9 logos)
- LogoLounge Master Library – Typography and Enclosures (6 logos)
If you’re interested in having your work considered for their next book, you can become a member of Logo Lounge ($99) & start uploading your work. I am not affiliated with Logo Lounge… JUST sharing the love. Good luck & thanks for looking.
- 21 Best Selling Script & Calligraphy Fonts – 97% Off (3)
- Free Resources for Designers and Developers – Issue #1 (1)
- 10 Top Creative Print Advertisement Campaigns (4)
- Getting Offline – In-Person Networking Tips for Design Students (4)
- Artistic Design Bundle (1000s of Popular Creative Items) – Just $29 (6)