Future of Web Design 2012 + More ConferencesPosted on 15
I’ve been a media partner for Future Insights conferences for a few years now and have been to a fair few of their events which are always insightful. This post is just letting you know that there is a web conference in NYC coming up in October and you can get 10% off. Details are below along with a few other conferences to be aware of.
- 3 days, 30+ sessions, 4 full-day workshops
- Top-notch speakers, including: Chris Coyier, Zoe Gillenwater, Darcy Clarke, Meagan Fisher, Dan Rose, Karen McGrane, Edward Boatman, Lis Hubert, and many more.
- Talks on CSS3, JQuery Performance, Typography, Icon and symbol design, frontend development, HTML5, responsive web design, UX, wireframing, and more
- Check out the full schedule for more details.
10% off for Just Creative readers
Just Creative readers are able to grab 10% off 2-Day Conference Passes or Workshop + 2-Day Conference Passes. Simply enter JustCreative on the registration page. Do remember to check out the handy Convince your Boss PDF for help getting your approval.
When: August 21-24, 2012
Where: San Francisco, CA, USA
An Event Apart Chicago
When: August 27-29, 2012
Where: Chicago, IL, USA
When: September 7, 2012
Where: Brighton, UK at the Brighton Dome
Smashing Magazine Conference
When: September 17-19, 2012
Where: Freiburg, Germany
Please feel free to share more web conferences if you know of them.
- Blogging For Startups: 7 Tips To Jump Start Your Startup Venture (1)
- 12 Logos Selected for Logo Lounge Book 9 (9)
- Eyestrain and Weight Gain: How to Avoid Common Risk Factors of a Desk Job (2)
- The Most Extensive & High Quality Design Resource Bundle Ever (4)
- Content Marketing in 2015: Trends Are A-Changing (3)