Future of Web Design 2012 + More ConferencesPosted on 15
I’ve been a media partner for Future Insights conferences for a few years now and have been to a fair few of their events which are always insightful. This post is just letting you know that there is a web conference in NYC coming up in October and you can get 10% off. Details are below along with a few other conferences to be aware of.
- 3 days, 30+ sessions, 4 full-day workshops
- Top-notch speakers, including: Chris Coyier, Zoe Gillenwater, Darcy Clarke, Meagan Fisher, Dan Rose, Karen McGrane, Edward Boatman, Lis Hubert, and many more.
- Talks on CSS3, JQuery Performance, Typography, Icon and symbol design, frontend development, HTML5, responsive web design, UX, wireframing, and more
- Check out the full schedule for more details.
10% off for Just Creative readers
Just Creative readers are able to grab 10% off 2-Day Conference Passes or Workshop + 2-Day Conference Passes. Simply enter JustCreative on the registration page. Do remember to check out the handy Convince your Boss PDF for help getting your approval.
When: August 21-24, 2012
Where: San Francisco, CA, USA
An Event Apart Chicago
When: August 27-29, 2012
Where: Chicago, IL, USA
When: September 7, 2012
Where: Brighton, UK at the Brighton Dome
Smashing Magazine Conference
When: September 17-19, 2012
Where: Freiburg, Germany
Please feel free to share more web conferences if you know of them.
- Feng Shui Design Tips & Techniques for Your Office & Life (5)
- Movie Review: “Print the Legend” Offers a Peek Behind the Home 3D Printing Revolution (2)
- Web Site Designs From Around The World – 17 Highlights (9)
- Surprise & Delight your Customers: 10 Awesome Examples (11)
- 20 All New Best Selling Fonts inc. Web Fonts. $1894 down to $29! (2)