My Fav Tweets From This Week (Nov 2-9)Posted on 09
Here are a few interesting links that I tweeted this week. Feel free to follow @justcreative for more.
- Pretty solid advice and tips from @teehanlax: 10 Years of Teehan + Lax http://bit.ly/Py3RRP
- Did you know you can save paths within JPGS? Here’s how. http://bit.ly/PGKs19
- Instagram gets profiles, here’s mine – http://bit.ly/RJOy6L
- A neat little stunt releasing the new Sony Xperia phone – http://bit.ly/WBR2Kq
- Appex, a client I designed the brand identity for has recently installed a rather massive sign on their building. http://bit.ly/RFh8q4
- Hurricane Sandy is “likely the most digitally captured event in history”. 1.3 million photos were tagged with
- Although Hurricane Sandy was bad, I certainly wouldn’t wanna come across a fire tornado! Damn! http://bit.ly/YyRmaQ
- ikonic 150 vector icon set by @rakeshdesign looks pretty neat http://bit.ly/VXHq6N Free 25 too!
- A sneak preview of the new @ruffclubnyc website that I created the brand identity / website for. http://bit.ly/XP6q3L
- @NRL Rugby League launches new brand logo http://bit.ly/Rfz74f
- A Year In Full Colour stop motion video – http://youtu.be/7Q9XvlMITrQ
Stay tuned for more.
- 10 Top Brands That Went Flat in 2014 and Why (5)
- Feng Shui Design Tips & Techniques for Your Office & Life (4)
- Movie Review: “Print the Legend” Offers a Peek Behind the Home 3D Printing Revolution (2)
- Web Site Designs From Around The World – 17 Highlights (9)
- Surprise & Delight your Customers: 10 Awesome Examples (10)