Just Creative’s 10 Most Popular Posts of 2012Posted on 20
Over the past 12 months, this blog has seen over 4 million unique visitors and you’ve left thousands of comments and helped others in the community by sharing the things you’ve found.
I wanted to take this opportunity to say thank you, as I am extremely grateful. The feedback and sharing really fuels my passion & inspiration to keep doing what I’m doing. May you have a very happy holiday season and I’ll see you all in the New Year! Now, have fun exploring the most popular posts below.
Most Popular Posts Posted in 2012
- The Ultimate Web Design Workspace for Photoshop
- Top 12 Logos of 2011 As Voted By You
- 7 Facts and Myths of HTML5
- 3 Great Ways To Attract Higher Quality Clients
- Just Rebranding & Just Launched
- 6 Simple But Important Tips for Design Students
- My Latest Work Posts: January | July | December
- The Art & Secrets of Personal Branding
- 10 Must Know Tips for Creating Winning Visual Brand Identities
- Top 10 Australian Logos of All Time
Most Popular Posts of 2012
- How to Design a Logo
- 99 Graphic Design Resources
- 30 Best Fonts for Designers
- Branding, Identity & Logo Design Explained
- What Makes a Good Logo?
- Why Logo Design Does Not Cost $5.00
- The Top 100 Fonts of All Time
- The Ultimate List of Logo Design Resources
- Stylish Macbook Cases / Covers
- Creative Advertisements
What’s your favorite post this year, from any blog? Let us know in the comments.
- Black Friday + Cyber Monday Deals for Graphic Designers, Developers & Geeks (2)
- How to Optimize Your Facebook Posts for Maximum Shareability (0)
- The 4 Main UX Pitfalls to Avoid When Designing Your Website (3)
- 5 Internet Marketing Mistakes You May Be Making (2)
- 20 Font Families, 200+ Individual Fonts (Worth $1,721) Just $29 (1)