The 2012 Logo of The YearPosted on 05
After a month of voting on the Top Logo Designs of 2012 the voting has now closed and I am pleased to announce the 2012 Logo Of The Year. Thanks for your votes.
The 2012 Logo Of The Year
Boss Hunting is a popular Facebook group that shares images of what it is to live the high life (or be ‘boss’). Images are mostly of luxurious locations, consumer goods, beautiful women, famous actors etc.
Second Place: Organ Donation
Brief: “To design the corporate identity for an organ donation initiative. Since it was our only tool of communication, the design had to instantly convey the message of organ donation. Whatever we designed had to strike an emotional chord and subtly prompt people to open up to the idea.”
Third Place: Boundary
Boundary is the application performance monitoring solution designed for distributed application environments. Boundary addresses two critical challenges faced by DevOps professionals: the need to immediately see and understand the impact of a rapidly changing application together with a significantly higher degree of visibility. Process.
Credits: Stephen Boak
Fourth Place: Chair Entertainment
ChAIR Entertainment Group, founded in 2005, is a video game production company committed to creating blockbuster entertainment franchises through development of its original intellectual properties. ChAIR introduced the action, sword-fighting adventure for iOS. “Infinity Blade” raised the bar of handheld gaming and received numerous Game of the Year and Editor’s Choice Awards in 2010. The award-winning follow up to ChAIR’s groundbreaking iOS sword-fighting adventure, , “Infinity Blade II” combines addictive gameplay, breathtaking visuals and an engrossing story to deliver the definitive blockbuster experience exclusively on Apple’s world-class gaming platforms, and has gone on to win more than 20 Game of the Year and Editor’s Choice awards.
Credits: Aaron Walser
The Poll Results
What logo should win the 2012 Logo Of The Year?
- Boss Hunting (24%, 288 Votes)
- Organ Donation (22%, 266 Votes)
- Boundary (17%, 202 Votes)
- Chair Entertainment (16%, 199 Votes)
- Shoot To Kill (6%, 68 Votes)
- Mammoth Resort (5%, 56 Votes)
- Pregg.net (4%, 50 Votes)
- FontSmith (2%, 27 Votes)
- Graphen (1%, 18 Votes)
- Swiss Football League (1%, 14 Votes)
- Paintbrush Factory (1%, 12 Votes)
- Inscripts (1%, 8 Votes)
Total Voters: 1,207
Thank you everyone for your votes! Also, please feel free to suggest a logo for your chance to win a Logo Of The Day award, or maybe even Logo Of The Year.
- Hidden Symbolism in Logo Design: 40 Creative Examples (3)
- 5 Overlooked Social Media Tips to Boost Branding, Clicks & Conversions (3)
- 7 Free Product Design e-Books from UXPin’s Library (2)
- Colossal Birthday Bundle + 50% Off All Deals + Win an iPhone 5S (1)
- How to Use Animal Symbology in Design + Inspirational Showcase (2)