The 2013 Logo of The Year + Runner UpsPosted on 03
After a month of voting on the Top Logo Designs of 2013 the voting has now closed and I am pleased to announce the 2013 Logo Of The Year. Thanks for your votes.
The 2013 Logo Of The Year: Six Three Nine
Second Place: Bzzz Honey
Credits: Backbone Creative
Third Place: Woodshed
The Woodshed Horror Company, a production studio founded by Elijah Wood that focuses on elevated genre movies.
Credits: Olly Moss
The Poll Results
What logo should win the 2013 Logo Of The Year?
- SixThreeNine (19%, 180 Votes)
- Bzzz Honey (18%, 167 Votes)
- Woodshed (16%, 148 Votes)
- Metric (14%, 134 Votes)
- Slice (11%, 98 Votes)
- Prestone Printing (6%, 59 Votes)
- Boom (6%, 52 Votes)
- NewKid (4%, 38 Votes)
- One Life Pirate Couture (3%, 26 Votes)
- MotorCar Workshop (2%, 17 Votes)
- Alzheimer Monterrey (1%, 13 Votes)
Total Voters: 932
Thank you everyone for your votes! Also, please feel free to suggest a logo for your chance to win a Logo Of The Day award, or maybe even Logo Of The Year.
- 18 Insider Web Design Tricks to Simplify Your Process & Workflow (0)
- 7 Online Business Ideas You Can Start and Run from Home (6)
- 30 Awesome Free Web Design Resources You Must Add To Your Collection (10)
- 5 Must-Know Visionaries of Modern Graphic Design (6)
- 15 Stunning Font Combinations For Your Inspiration (9)