My Logo for Jerry Seinfeld shown at Superbowl Half TimePosted on 04
Last year I posted the website & branding work I did for Jerry Seinfeld’s show Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee and now two seasons & two website updates later, I am happy to share that the work was featured in a superbowl commercial at half time.
You can see the commercial and logo animation that aired below:
It’s not every day that your work gets to appear on the most-watched TV show in U.S history, and be seen by 111+ million people at the same time. I’m humbled to be apart of it all, including being part of the great team at Ammirati.
- Taking UX to the Next Level in 2014: How to Exceed Customer Expectations (4)
- 4 Successful Marketing Campaigns that Rocked the World! (6)
- The Current State of Illustration and How to Succeed in 2014 (7)
- My Logo for Jerry Seinfeld shown at Superbowl Half Time (8)
- The 2013 Logo of The Year + Runner Ups (9)