My Logo for Jerry Seinfeld shown at Superbowl Half TimePosted on 04
Last year I posted the website & branding work I did for Jerry Seinfeld’s show Comedians In Cars Getting Coffee and now two seasons & two website updates later, I am happy to share that the work was featured in a superbowl commercial at half time.
You can see the commercial and logo animation that aired below:
It’s not every day that your work gets to appear on the most-watched TV show in U.S history, and be seen by 111+ million people at the same time. I’m humbled to be apart of it all, including being part of the great team at Ammirati.
- Black Friday + Cyber Monday Deals for Graphic Designers, Developers & Geeks (2)
- How to Optimize Your Facebook Posts for Maximum Shareability (0)
- The 4 Main UX Pitfalls to Avoid When Designing Your Website (3)
- 5 Internet Marketing Mistakes You May Be Making (2)
- 20 Font Families, 200+ Individual Fonts (Worth $1,721) Just $29 (1)