2014 Logo Design Trends & InspirationPosted on 13
Logo Lounge for the past eleven years, has posted annual logo design trend reports and they have just released the 2014 logo design trends report. I would love to hear your thoughts on the showcased trends.
Do these identity / branding trends affect you or your process? Do you agree with these suggestions? Have you noticed any other trends?
- Logo Lounge:
2013 | 2012 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009 | 2008 | 2007 | 2006 | 2005 | 2004 | 2003
- Discussion on Just Creative: 2013 | 2011 | 2010 | 2009
On this topic of trends, one should not follow trends for the sake of following them. As Bill Gardner points out:
Every year, it’s worth noting that this is a report on trends, not a recipe book of styles. It is also not a finite list: There are other valid trends out there that are not mentioned here.
The report should serve you as an ongoing view of where logo design is headed. The word “trends” in itself can have a very negative cast, but in truth, trends aren’t bad. They reveal our growth. It’s our take on them that allows us to move even further forward.
Do these identity / branding trends effect you or your process? Do you agree with these suggestions? Have you noticed any other trends?’
© Artwork shown is copyright of their respective owners. Designer’s names & clients are below each logo. Original compilation by Bill Gardner.
- 18 Insider Web Design Tricks to Simplify Your Process & Workflow (0)
- 7 Online Business Ideas You Can Start and Run from Home (6)
- 30 Awesome Free Web Design Resources You Must Add To Your Collection (10)
- 5 Must-Know Visionaries of Modern Graphic Design (6)
- 15 Stunning Font Combinations For Your Inspiration (9)