Paula Scher on Designing Adaptable Brand IdentitiesPosted on 09
Pentagram partner, Paula Scher has just released her first online design class on Skillshare focused on designing flexible and adaptable brand identities.
The trailer for her class has some real nuggets of wisdom and I highly recommend watching.
Paula Scher is known for her award-winning work designing brand identities for organizations like The Public Theater, Citibank, The Museum of Modern Art, The Philadelphia Museum of Art, and countless others. In her class, Brand Identity: Design Adaptable Branding Systems, the iconic designer shares her innovative approach to branding, developed over a career spanning four decades, and provides a behind-the-scenes look at some of her favorite projects.
You can get access to all of Skillshare’s classes for $10 a month including a 7-day trial. Paula’s class is 70 minutes long broken into 10 lessons. Enrollment opened today, July 9.
Paula also shared her thoughts on learning and inspiration in an insightful Q&A. Enjoy!
- Blogging For Startups: 7 Tips To Jump Start Your Startup Venture (1)
- 12 Logos Selected for Logo Lounge Book 9 (9)
- Eyestrain and Weight Gain: How to Avoid Common Risk Factors of a Desk Job (2)
- The Most Extensive & High Quality Design Resource Bundle Ever (4)
- Content Marketing in 2015: Trends Are A-Changing (3)