Paula Scher on Designing Adaptable Brand IdentitiesPosted on 09
Pentagram partner, Paula Scher has just released her first online design class on Skillshare focused on designing flexible and adaptable brand identities.
The trailer for her class has some real nuggets of wisdom and I highly recommend watching.
Paula Scher is known for her award-winning work designing brand identities for organizations like The Public Theater, Citibank, The Museum of Modern Art, The Philadelphia Museum of Art, and countless others. In her class, Brand Identity: Design Adaptable Branding Systems, the iconic designer shares her innovative approach to branding, developed over a career spanning four decades, and provides a behind-the-scenes look at some of her favorite projects.
You can get access to all of Skillshare’s classes for $10 a month including a 7-day trial. Paula’s class is 70 minutes long broken into 10 lessons. Enrollment opened today, July 9.
Paula also shared her thoughts on learning and inspiration in an insightful Q&A. Enjoy!
- Feng Shui Design Tips & Techniques for Your Office & Life (4)
- Movie Review: “Print the Legend” Offers a Peek Behind the Home 3D Printing Revolution (2)
- Web Site Designs From Around The World – 17 Highlights (8)
- Surprise & Delight your Customers: 10 Awesome Examples (10)
- 20 All New Best Selling Fonts inc. Web Fonts. $1894 down to $29! (2)