The Perfect AdvertisementPosted on 11
I was recently reading an article about key words that convert and within it I found a reference to the “perfect advertisement “ from back in 1961.
It utilizes the ten “most persuasive” keywords in the English language;
So when you combine these into a sentence it creates the “perfect advertisement”:
“You can discover an easy and proven way to save money, and help guarantee your future health and happiness. Buy a home in one of America’s finest communities. You’ll love the results. “
Be prepared to be ‘persuaded’.
- Blogging For Startups: 7 Tips To Jump Start Your Startup Venture (7)
- 12 Logos Selected for Logo Lounge Book 9 (10)
- Eyestrain and Weight Gain: How to Avoid Common Risk Factors of a Desk Job (2)
- The Most Extensive & High Quality Design Resource Bundle Ever (5)
- Content Marketing in 2015: Trends Are A-Changing (3)