The Perfect AdvertisementPosted on 11
I was recently reading an article about key words that convert and within it I found a reference to the “perfect advertisement “ from back in 1961.
It utilizes the ten “most persuasive” keywords in the English language;
So when you combine these into a sentence it creates the “perfect advertisement”:
“You can discover an easy and proven way to save money, and help guarantee your future health and happiness. Buy a home in one of America’s finest communities. You’ll love the results. “
Be prepared to be ‘persuaded’.
- Hidden Symbolism in Logo Design: 40 Creative Examples (3)
- 5 Overlooked Social Media Tips to Boost Branding, Clicks & Conversions (3)
- 7 Free Product Design e-Books from UXPin’s Library (2)
- Colossal Birthday Bundle + 50% Off All Deals + Win an iPhone 5S (1)
- How to Use Animal Symbology in Design + Inspirational Showcase (2)