The Perfect AdvertisementPosted on 11
I was recently reading an article about key words that convert and within it I found a reference to the “perfect advertisement “ from back in 1961.
It utilizes the ten “most persuasive” keywords in the English language;
So when you combine these into a sentence it creates the “perfect advertisement”:
“You can discover an easy and proven way to save money, and help guarantee your future health and happiness. Buy a home in one of America’s finest communities. You’ll love the results. “
Be prepared to be ‘persuaded’.
- Best Seller Script Font Bundle – 40 Fonts at 95% Off (0)
- How Google Analytics Can Support Your Marketing Strategy in 2016 (4)
- Save Time & Money with The Professional Designer’s Toolkit (1)
- How to Improve your Marketing Strategies according to Donald Trump (3)
- The 5 Step Logo Design Process for Designers & Clients (11)