The Perfect AdvertisementPosted on 11
I was recently reading an article about key words that convert and within it I found a reference to the “perfect advertisement “ from back in 1961.
It utilizes the ten “most persuasive” keywords in the English language;
So when you combine these into a sentence it creates the “perfect advertisement”:
“You can discover an easy and proven way to save money, and help guarantee your future health and happiness. Buy a home in one of America’s finest communities. You’ll love the results. “
Be prepared to be ‘persuaded’.
- 10 Tips To Make You A Better Web Designer (1)
- Black Friday + Cyber Monday Deals for Graphic Designers, Developers & Geeks (9)
- How to Optimize Your Facebook Posts for Maximum Shareability (2)
- The 4 Main UX Pitfalls to Avoid When Designing Your Website (3)
- 5 Internet Marketing Mistakes You May Be Making (4)