The Perfect AdvertisementPosted on 11
I was recently reading an article about key words that convert and within it I found a reference to the “perfect advertisement “ from back in 1961.
It utilizes the ten “most persuasive” keywords in the English language;
So when you combine these into a sentence it creates the “perfect advertisement”:
“You can discover an easy and proven way to save money, and help guarantee your future health and happiness. Buy a home in one of America’s finest communities. You’ll love the results. “
Be prepared to be ‘persuaded’.
- 7 Online Business Ideas You Can Start and Run from Home (5)
- 30 Awesome Free Web Design Resources You Must Add To Your Collection (9)
- 5 Must-Know Visionaries of Modern Graphic Design (6)
- 15 Stunning Font Combinations For Your Inspiration (9)
- 8 Essential Web Design Tactics To Convert Visitors into Paying Customers (11)