How To Get Clients for Your Creative BusinessPosted on 28
One of the questions I most often get asked is ‘how do you get clients?‘ and to be honest, it’s an extremely difficult question to answer as everyone has different circumstances, however, I wanted to introduce you to Alex Mather’s new book ‘The Only Option‘ which answers just that question.
Alex Mather’s book is a ‘no-bullshit’ step-by-step guide for busy, honest professionals that simply want to get more quality paying clients, and on a consistent basis.
The 200+ page book guides you through the steps of keeping a sustainable creative business and also provides highly actionable printable worksheets and resources to get you started straight away.
So, if you’re a creative and wanting to be able to choose the clients you want, I highly recommend grabbing this eBook, as well as the 2 free bonus eBooks it comes with.
- 52 Sleaze-Free Tips and Hacks for Promoting Your Art, Business and Brand
- Why Creatives Are Failing at Promoting Their Art and How to Attract Buyers and Clients in a Modern World
The whole eBook course is $35 and there’s a 100% money back guarantee included as well, so there really is nothing to lose!
Free $200 Personal Marketing Report (1 Day Only!)
If you buy the eBook before midnight Tuesday 30th, you will receive a free $200 personal marketing report from Alex Mather’s himself. Alex will look at your current business and your marketing strategy, and send you a customized report based on his findings. Not sure how he is going to handle that insane offer, but God Speed.
- Going Freelance: Building & Branding Your Own Success [Free Class] (0)
- 3 Proven A/B Testing Tactics to Skyrocket Your Conversion Rate (0)
- FREE Wedding Invites Vector Pack Download (3)
- Bring Your Design Work to Life with this Ultimate Artistic Collection (0)
- A Lettering and Typography App for Everyone (1)
Comments are closed.