JUST Make Stuff – Jessica Walsh & Timothy Goodman on Getting Creative with Side ProjectsPosted on 12
Jessica Walsh and Timothy Goodman have made a big name for themselves in the world of design through their creative side projects and now they’re sharing their secrets so you can do the same.
This fun 45-minute class from the creative minds behind 40 Days of Dating and 12 Kinds of Kindness explores what’s worked in their careers (and why), ways to start your own side project, and even a demo of their popular lettering series Quotes on Shit.
In their class you’ll learn:
- The “why” behind 3 of Jessica and Timothy’s most shared projects
- Tips for sketching, designing, and sharing your own passion project
- How to tap into the resources you already have to bring projects to life
Plus, the lesson “Sharing Your Work” goes in-depth on ways to present, post about, and pitch your work to get that viral attention it deserves.
I have to say myself, these guys are damn inspirational! See for yourself with their free introduction video below.
FREE or just $0.99!
If you’ve already signed up to Skillshare, this class is free for you! Otherwise, you can get access to this course and 14,000 more classes for just $0.99.
Creatives of all levels can jump right in and try their hand at a cleverly lettered object or share a personal passion project. You’ll walk away with inspiration to create — and a colorful artifact turned into art.
- Going Freelance: Building & Branding Your Own Success [Free Class] (0)
- 3 Proven A/B Testing Tactics to Skyrocket Your Conversion Rate (0)
- FREE Wedding Invites Vector Pack Download (3)
- Bring Your Design Work to Life with this Ultimate Artistic Collection (0)
- A Lettering and Typography App for Everyone (1)