By combining expert knowledge, great designs and professional ongoing support, you will get results — guaranteed. Don’t just take my word for it, hear what my past clients have to say.Jacob Cass of JUST Creative is just that – incredibly creative! I tasked Jacob with creating a logo that was both warm and modern, not an easy combination. He hit the nail on the head with his designs and made the process simple and seamless. With his skills and natural creativity, he worked quickly and efficiently, presenting professional options and offering sound advice. He immediately understood what I wanted and translated it into an image and tagline that said what I couldn’t manage to say without him! Thank you!
Lauren Maloney, Briar Market Everything you have created for Ruff Club is absolutely gorgeous and we cannot thank you enough. You’ve gone the extra mile at every turn and the result is a brand and website that exceeds our wildest expectations. You provided the service and professionalism of a full-service agency even though you are a sole freelancer. We’d recommend Just Creative to anyone; you’re affordable enough for a startup and talented enough for a large company with deep pockets. Thanks Jacob, for listening to our needs and going above and beyond contract.
– Alexia and Danny, RuffClub Jacob turned out to be the best choice in the world for the job of designing a logo for my musical. He understood every aspect of how the logo needed to feel and just nailed it. Jacob is an absolute pleasure to work with, a true professional, and he’s capable of producing results of the highest standard in a very short amount of time. I consider him a creative genius! Rest assured, Just Creative is one of the best choices out there for your
creative needs, period.
– Stefan Welander, Rave I wanted to hire the best and after looking at several other companies, I knew Jacob was the perfect guy for the job. He is a true professional. I wasn’t sure what I wanted, or what direction I wanted to go for my branding and Jacob was extremely patient and listened to the ideas and direction that I wanted to go. I recommend Jacob highly and I will definitely be hiring him for future projects. You will not regret investing in Jacob and JUST™ Creative.
– Jesse Simmons “Jacob is a pleasure to work with. He is courteous, patient with questions, reliable, and a great communicator. He is very focused on the creative process and he completed my project well before the deadline. And not only did Jacob deliver logos that I could emotionally connect to and identify with, he went out of his way to kindly advise me on how best to integrate one of the logos with my website. Anyone who takes that extra care to help you succeed is someone worth sticking with! Jacob truly cares about his clients,and even though the project is finished, I still feel supported by him in continuing to build my business! ”
– Melissa Karnaze, Mindful Construct “We wholeheartedly endorse Jacob for those who want to do things differently when it comes to design. He is both analytical and creative in his process and takes the time to genuinely understand the business he is collaborating with. Jacob does not do “off the shelf”. As a person he is a wonder to work with, so it is not surprising he comes so highly recommended. We are hooked (or indeed ’Cassed’!) and will remain loyal clients for many years to come.”
– G Squared Capital “I cannot express how pleased we are with the level of professionalism and results – but also the service and intelligence to assist with making the best choices for the design of our logo. Jacob has truly exceeded all expectations and delivered a logo that is clean, eye-catching and above all a logo that captures all the elements we wished to portray (well before the agreed deadline I might add!). Jacob is an absolute pleasure to work with, and we Eton Financial look forward to developing our brand and cementing our reputation as the provider of choice for professional financial education services across South East Asia”.
– Amna Nabi Malik, Eton Financial
“Working with Jacob was a great decision, and if you are thinking of doing the same, consider this a very strong vote in his direction. Both his obvious skill level and his impressive resume inspire confidence, and working with him was a pleasure. He completed his work on time, he was very receptive to input regarding the direction / look I desired, and most importantly the end product was a big success.
– A. Wright, MenuCoverDepot.com “We took on Jacob as designer for a new website for Sikh Youth Australia, a national community youth organisation. This project was a large undertaking and involved the organisation of a lot of functionality and content, whilst keeping the website design clean, fresh and modern. Right from the get go, Jacob impressed us with his commitment to the project and insightful research and analysis of our requirements. His design process demonstrated a high level of professionalism, flair and sophistication. At the same time he was also able to communicate effectively and work very closely with the project team, responding constructively in interpreting and working with our feedback. The end product was a website that exceeded our expectations in regards to creating a fantastic brand image / feel, whilst also maximising functionality. His attention to detail and understanding of current design trends and practices allowed us to achieve a result that we are extremely proud of and we would recommend Jacob without hesitationto anyone who wants a striking, professional, and functional website.”
– Saranpaal Calais, Sikh Youth Australia “Working with Jacob was extremely rewarding. The way he solicited the project requirements made the process very efficient and ensured that I got what I was looking for. Jacob is a truly gifted designer who brought his own ideas to the table and added his own elements to the artwork that took the resulting work beyond what I had envisioned. This was a major asset. But moreover, Jacob was eager to please and worked tirelessly until we achieved the great artwork that will drive all of my sub-sequent branding. I recommend Jacob unconditionallyand hope to use his services again soon.”– Akil Crawford, Oké Cocktail Rum In looking for a logo design, I had my eye on Jacob from seeing his outstanding work at JUST™ Creative. Before contacting him, I hesitated thinking that it would be a long shot to get him (like asking Paul McCartney to sing at your wedding!). However, I took a shot and found he was available and willing to work with me. Per my objectives, Jacob directed my thinking toward a simple, yet powerful logo design. What’s interesting is that every day I like the logo more and more, which speaks to Jacob’s forward thinking & powerful creativity.
– Paul Conner, Emotive Analytics “Jacob had a tough task when I told him we needed a logo & visual identity for a global investment management firm, that was modern yet stable. It is quite an accomplishment in itself, that our team members (formerly with two of the largest investment companies in the world) are proud of the logo/business cards. What a start for a start-up!”
– Tony Kao, Secor Asset Management “Jacob was an absolute pleasure to work with and I’m honored to have his name on my project.As a musician, with very little knowledge of graphic design, I’ve had difficulty in the past conveying my ideas and visions to graphic artists.Jacob asked me the right questions to get a true sense of the feel of my project, and he took the time to understand it. He was responsive, punctual, and patient throughout the entire process. I will always recommend Jacob to anyone looking for any graphic design work. I am more than 100% pleasedwith the final product. Thanks you, Jacob!”
– Scott Barnes, Scott Barnes Music “Jacob absolutely nailed my website in his first draft, delivering a perfect result much faster than I expected! When I contacted Jacob about designing my website I was highly unorganised, lacking vision, ideas and actual content – possibly a ‘designer’s nightmare’! Jacob’s excellent communication skills and wealth of experience in dealing with small business clients meant he could quickly identify my needs and business image and provide much needed guidance with minimal fuss. I consider myself very lucky to have met Jacob and highly recommend him!“
– Dennis Jablonski, Rehab Massage “I struck lucky with Jacob Cass: his logo design process is intelligent and intuitive. The finished product is a splendid logo with many layers of meanings – all condensed into one image. If you are looking for a logo design, entrust yourself to Jacob.The end result will be not only a striking and beautiful logo, but one that carries all the subliminal messages you want to convey. It doesn’t get any better than this!”
– Mary Jaksch, A-List Blogging Bootcamps “Since the launch of my new web site last week the reaction has been simply astonishing. WOW! Jacob Cass has created a stunning and visually outstanding site. I have been constantly amazed, delighted and impressed by his ability to adapt my thoughts, ideas and in some cases, unrealistic expectations into a slick and user friendly site. How fortunate I have been to find Jacob, apart from his wonderful artistic talent, his ability and speed to adapt and alter as the site grew has been a true benefit. My only one regret is that I wished I had discovered the talents of Jacob Cass years ago!”
– Murray Raine, Murray Raine Puppets “We hired Jacob to design our new business logo and were beyond pleased with his professionalism and creativity. He took our ideas and needs and transformed them into a logo that reflected all of our desires. We were particularly impressed with the thoroughness in the questions he asked us concerning our wants and needs. Jacob exceeded all of our expectations! We have no hesitation in recommending himto anyone looking for branding that will truly reflect who they are.”
– Maria Butterfield, Butterfield Photography “My experience dealing with JUST™ Creative was an absolute pleasure. Jacob is professional, results orientated and keeps you informed. Absolutely impeccable service – they delivered when they said they would; within budget and with a fantastic result. It was by far the best return on advertising we have had this year and, has exceeded all of our expectations as we have seen a dramatic increase in traffic to our websiteand services. Testament to JUST™ Creative we are continually congratulated on our professional looking brand and we will continue to recommend this innovative service to others.”
– Lee Cass, Lenore K “I hired Jacob to design a new logo for One Fine Day Photography. It was my first time working with a professional designer, and I couldn’t have been happier. From beginning to end, it was clear that he wanted to deliver a logo that would achieve my aims for it while providing a tangible connection with my current branding, encapsulating the core values of my business and designing a piece of art that we could both be proud of. None of those things can be rushed, and although I was impressed with Jacob’s turnaround, I had no doubt that he was extremely thorough in researching my business and market, experimenting with a variety of designs, and preparing his concepts for my feedback. I wasn’t easy to please when it came to finding a design I loved, but Jacob was exceptionally accommodating with all of my requests (including the silly ones) and within a few days we had arrived at a design I could accept without hesitation. Jacob might only be in his early twenties, but his giftedness as a designer and his command of doing business in the 21st century are clearly evident in the international following he has gained within the design community. This speaks volumes of the quality of his work and the passion he has for it. I cannot recommend him highly enough.”
– Luke Arms, One Fine Day Photography “I employed the services of Jacob Cass of ‘JUST™ Creative’ to design a business logo for my new translating and interpreting agency early this year. I have found him most professional in the delivery of his services, being prompt and reliable, as well as helpful in suggesting a variety of possible designs to produce the image desired.”
– Valérie Pritchard, Translating Services Coordinator “The email signature that JUST™ Creative recently designed for me is already proving itself to be a great investment to my business. Not only does it liven up the emails to my clients, it also adds that touch of class and professionalism. I have also noticed a remarkable increase of traffic to my website as a direct result from using their email branding services.Jacob Cass has a wonderful ability to listen patiently to what you’re wanting and then use his creative abilities to produce a top class result. His professionalism, dedication and eye for detail will no doubt impress anyone who is fortunate enough to come across him. Thanks for your enthusiasm and a job well done!”
– Phil Cass, Australia’s #1 Comedy Magician “Working with Jacob Cass has been an extremely positive experience. While working in-house for us creating our promotional flyers and posters he exceeded all our expectations on every level. We have already received very positive comments on the new look of our promotional material and we could not be happier.”
– Daniel McDonagh, Fanny’s Nightclub “The result of all the hard work and preparation has resulted in our best web site ever. The graphics are very pleasing and it fulfills the needs of present and future students, parents and staff. The number of hits to the website has tripled since the re design and great feedback about the new website has been flooding in. Jacob has done an excellent jobin revitalising our website, improving it in every way.”
– John Blackmore, Turramurra High School “Jacob created a new logo for my company D-Zyne Solutions. I first came across Jacob on another graphic design blog that profiled him early in 2008 – from there I read his blog, JUST™ Creative, and was impressed with his depth of knowledge about graphic design and I liked the idea that he had young, fresh ideas. He completed our design within the time promised and since has provided a few revisions to enable us to make the most of the logo in the layout of our website. I would definitely recommend Jacob to any prospective clientlooking for graphic design work.” – Helena Denley, D-zyne Solutions “Jacob did an outstanding job researching and designing a logo that would fit our company. He combined our thoughts and suggestions along with his own expertise to create a logo that truly fits our business. The design was completed on time and we couldn’t be more happy with his work. Thank You!”
– Eugene, UKE Chocolate Gift Baskets “This logo reflects everything I hoped it would when I first contacted you. You have certainly delivered. Thank you so much. Worth every penny.”
– Eric Fitucci, Fitucci Custom Windows & Doors “Jacob Cass of JUST™ Creative captured the exact visual identity I was looking for and trying to express to my audience. Highly recommended.“
– Alexandre Ribeiro Rangel, Beolchi Rangel
Recommendations from LinkedIn“Jacob is an enthusiastic and refreshing talent who would be an asset to any creative team. I found Jacob to be professional, considerate and a real pleasure to work with.”
– David Vogler, Creative Director, NBC Universal Jacob is an inspiration to everyone in the design community, everyone has seen his work, and everyone loves it. I am honored to know Jacob and enjoy his awesome blog that has a TON of design resources that he created by hand. His logos are amazing, his designs are amazing. Anyone would be considered privileged to have worked with him on any project.
– Andy Sowards, Web Programmer Jacob’s work on JUST™ Creative has been inspirational for me, as well as countless other designers. He has become a thought-leader for the design community, which is impressive in and of itself — but when you consider he gained his first freelance job at 16 and has built JCD to such a success since only launching in Nov. 2007… while in college — it’s a tribute to both his talent and entrepreneurial abilities. Look for Jacob to continue to do great things in the design field for many years to come.
– Neil Brown, Art Director, Brown Advertising + Design Jacob is a talented graphic designer with an expanding portfolio of great work. He is also one of the most articulate writers on the subject of graphic designto emerge in the last couple of years. Jacob’s graphic design blog (JUST™ Creative) is a rich resource of information, ideas and inspiration. His writing is accessible and entertaining, but most importantly it shows a real insight into the process required to produce great work. I track about 150 blogs, of which over 75 relate to design and marketing. JUST™ Creative is in the top 5 “go to” blogs that I read first.
– Mat Atkinson, Founder of ProofHQ Jacob is more than a contact. He’s a guru, well thought of in the design industry. Hundreds (maybe more) of us aspiring designers flock to his website and his blogs to get the latest on design ideas and concepts. When we’re stuck with “designers block” we come to Jacob’s website and his blogs, and come away with quite a bit of answers as well as inspiration. Whether Jacob can do the job isn’t doing him justice-he’ll write the book on how to do it!
– Mike Dragonetti, Freelance Web Designer Jacob runs one of the best design related blogs in the industry. I look forward as much to the informative posts he publish as I do his friendly engagement in the comments thread that follows. I’ve enjoyed reading & learning on the blog, and highly recommend Jacob for your next design project.– Jayson Akers, Senior Optimization Strategist, iCrossing Jacob has one of the most incredibledesign blogs. It is one of the most informing reads I’ve found on the internet for designers and I look forward to each new topic!
– Kristine Sheehan, Owner, The Merry Bird I know Jacob through his work at justcreative.com. I come from an engineering and programming background, so I’ve had a great deal of learning to do when it came to understanding good design. Jacob’s blog has been an instrumental part of my learning process. Jacob is a rare individual that is not only great at what he does, but can communicate and teach it as well. Therefore, I recommend Jacob for any of your graphic design needs. He would be a great addition to any team.
– Stephen Moseley, Web Designer, Moseley Web Solutions I know Jacob from his JUST™ Creative blog where he writes about creative graphic design, having discovered his site in early 2008. Jacob’s writing is clear, concise and well structured offering tips and advice in many areas of graphical design- his type classification ebook is well worth a download. There is a fascinating mix of content on Jacob’s site including awe inspiring creative photographs, design inspiration and recommendations of essential designer related sites.
– Jason Slater, IT Manager, Single Source Limited For more recommendations please view my LinkedIn profileotherwise please do get in contact.